Official NBA 2k13 Thread

I'm fairly new to 2k13, although i did play it 2 years ago

what team do you recommend for someone starting new? how is it people are unstoppable with the bobcats?

I dont want to THAT GUY that always chooses LA, Miami, Celtics, ect..:rolleyes

I'll still run with my Sixers. No more cheesing with Iggy 
tired.gif
 But now I have JRich, Nick Young, and a legit big man 
devil.gif
 Dorrell Wright raining 3s all day 

I hope they streamline the online league in 2K13, that auto advance feature was crap, couldn't even get a league started on here like in the past.

Oh yeah, Lakeshow all day!!

I stay washing dudes with the cavs, only lost once to the bulls by like 20. Dude was pretty nice and I couldnt protect the rim or get a rebound to save my life that game :smh: .
PS3?

btw, cavs/bobcats/nuggets will be my team on 2k. im nearly unstoppable now.. havent lost in 3 months :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Juicyju, u on PS3? I'd like to play u once 2k13 comes out.

Don't play K Town Trash. All he does is Eurostep and hopstep into the lane :lol:. Prepare your wallet broham.

Ive seen it all... I should be good. Thanks for the heads up though :smokin

Whats your username?

I'll still run with my Sixers. No more cheesing with Iggy |I  But now I have JRich, Nick Young, and a legit big man :evil:  Dorrell Wright raining 3s all day 

I use the Clippers and Warriors in online matches... really upset these two guys are gone.... their explosiveness and dunking :x :smokin

I like the move to dribbling with the right stick :pimp:

Will buy, and hope to not be disappoint.

Loved the right stick dribble/crossover/spin moves on LIVE '10, looking forward to this here as well. Hope 2K doesn't disappoint me this year.

Is analog stick ball handling new to 2K? Because It's been a part of Live for a while. I was using that in Live 08 with Gil on the cover. :pimp:

EA's been using the analog stick for stick handling in NHL as well. Controlling your dribble with the analog stick is a god send. That feeling you get when you move the analog stick in the direction you want to cross over and pass your man. :pimp:

kinda sucks that i cant use my squad (lakers) cause dudes are gonna think ima bandwagon type...when i never, ever used okc or mia this year...

ktown, are u on xbl?? im fairly sure i can beat u...

bobcats will be my team again.....beating the heat, lakers, and thunder with them = feelsgoodman

You must be some sort of god in 2k... Teams like the Bobcats have all these guys with low offensive ratings (i.e. getting stripped, missing A+ shots) and low defensive ratings (just getting blown by) and it's not just for show... I just can't play the damn Heat with the Bobcats cause I don't want to see that stupid dunk animation or made-up Lebron side-step whodini layup. Guys don't need to know how to play, just how to push the shot stick within 10 feet of the rim to dunk on people 5-6 times a game

I need an average team to play online, mainly because I can't take losses to those guys. It's too infuriating. I want a challenge, but not a guaranteed *** whooping save a lucky game.

Hoping Cleveland will be decent enough to be ranked in the low 20's.

Back
Top Bottom