Official NBA 2k13 Thread

This also means Pip won't be any classic Bulls teams that are in 2k13.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Makes me wonder if the classic teams are even coming back. NO WAY the Bulls should be there without Scottie
I think classic teams are still in.

I remember reading an article about the new dunk contest and it was mentioned that a Chicago Bulls version of MJ was participating in the contest.

When players take themselves out of VIDEO GAMES ala Scottie Pippen, it's petty as hell to me :lol: it's a video game, it isn't that big of a deal...to me at least.

If only we could get this for consoles :evil:

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

Wait wait wait, What?!...Someone has got to be able to make a PS3 version of this. This is so :pimp: :pimp: I don't even know where to begin :lol:

This>"Dream Team"

Same thing I was wondering as well.

He probably wanted more $$$ and 2k wouldn't meet his demands.

This also means Pip won't be any classic Bulls teams that are in 2k13.

Pip did all that complaining about being nearly broke and now he's turning down free checks?

:smh: |I

This also means Pip won't be any classic Bulls teams that are in 2k13.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Makes me wonder if the classic teams are even coming back. NO WAY the Bulls should be there without Scottie
This, I could see them getting rid of classic teams and just using legends in the DLC from last season so they just have a large pool of legends and not teams.

Wait wait wait, What?!...Someone has got to be able to make a PS3 version of this. This is so
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I don't even know where to begin
laugh.gif

This>"Dream Team"
It can't be done on the PS3. PC versions are always better because of this.

That's Lame Pip :smh: how much are you expecting to just to be featured on a video game? They definitely need a Player 8 to fill his spot.

Really Pippen? As if you havent been in 2k games a bunch of times already...... Just ruining the epic feel of the matter with your stubbornness 

Every year when the PC community puts out their graphic enhancements and mods I consider converting but I cant. I'm just too used to consoles. 

mean.gif
  Why Scottie, I have been dreaming of playing with the entire dream team , again you disappointed me.

yall crying over pippen when they blessed us with Christian Laettner? this real life?

Every year when the PC community puts out their graphic enhancements and mods I consider converting but I cant. I'm just too used to consoles. 
This, and there is no way in hell my laptop could play it 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom