Official NBA 2k13 Thread

he would run back and forth on the 3 point line and shoot the 25 in the 4th quarter were all him. I should have just let the computer d him after a while but i was getting bored because the game was completely shoot a three i go down and score on him because he had no d

The game gets boring if u only are running up and down the court

:lol: you have one of the best teams in the game and he almost beat you with the Cavs and Kyrie Irving alone - don't brag and say "good night cheeser"

:lol: you have one of the best teams in the game and he almost beat you with the Cavs and Kyrie Irving alone - don't brag and say "good night cheeser"

please simmer down everyone in here knows that when the 4th quarter comes the losing team doesnt miss. Look at the score by quarter. It wouldnt have mattered what team i was using he didnt play any d any way i was practicing lay ups i shot like 5 3s the whole game with a team built on the three point shot. The game got boring who wants to chase one of the fastest players in the game around the three point line for 5 min

NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update (3-2-13)
07:52 AM - March 2, 2013 by Steve_OS

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Another NBA 2K13 roster update has arrived this morning. Aaron Brooks is a free agent with rumors stating he's headed to the Rockets. Alvin Gentry is still coach of the Phoenix Suns, no sign of interim coach Lindsey Hunter.

Also of note, the new Golden State Warrior jerseys will not be available this year, according to Ronnie. They were not provided art before the game shipped.

There were a total of 6 players that were edited, according to Real2KInsider and Derek Fisher has been added to the Thunder roster.

Players Added
Mike James (PG) - Dallas Mavericks (65)
Patrick Beverley (PG) - Houston Rockets (73)

Players Still Missing
Kevin Jones (PF) - Cleveland Cavaliers
Jarvis Varnado (PF) - Miami Heat
Kevin Murphy (SG) - Utah Jazz
Julyan Stone (PG/SG) - Denver Nuggets
Ben Hansbrough (PG/SG) - Indiana Pacers
Aron Baynes (C) - San Antonio Spurs
Diante Garrett (SG) - Phoenix Suns
Mickael Gelabale (SF) - Minnesota Timberwolves
Chris Johnson (C/PF) - Minnesota Timberwolves
Kent Bazemore (SG/SF) - Golden St. Warriors

http://www.operationsports.com/news/608571/nba-2k13-video-roster-update-3-2-13/

87/PG - Tony Parker (+4)
85/PG - Stephen Curry (+2)
85/PG - Ty Lawson (+3)
84/SG - Andre Iguodala (-1)
77/SG - Dion Waiters (+6)
67/PF - Royce White (-1)

http://thereal2kinsider.blogspot.com/2013/03/nba-2k13-roster-analysis-3213.html

P-Bev FINALLY got added. :lol:

please simmer down everyone in here knows that when the 4th quarter comes the losing team doesnt miss. Look at the score by quarter. It wouldnt have mattered what team i was using he didnt play any d any way i was practicing lay ups i shot like 5 3s the whole game with a team built on the three point shot. The game got boring who wants to chase one of the fastest players in the game around the three point line for 5 min
Sorry, but if you put iman on him, who wouldnt be doing nothing. Switch on and off between cpu d and manual d.

Sorry, but if you put iman on him, who wouldnt be doing nothing. Switch on and off between cpu d and manual d.

your 100% right i should have switched from manual d to cpu but i get restless if im just standing in the corner waiting for him to make a move. Very impatient on D ill admit that

More 2k13 codes:

mwpzoslqov - 2013 All Star Uniforms

ypzbnwolaw - Secondary Uniforms

mnspxuwmdy - Christmas Uniforms

kqpxmzodqb - Heat White Hot Uniforms

These unis are already available via 2k's official roster updates, but for those of you like me who refuse to use 2k's craptastic rosters these should come in handy.

im on season 4 with 10 million+ fans and i had my first shoe chance whic i created, i was having Online play issues were it would keep freezing on me and not letting me play online so i deleted just the game saved data and that fixed the online play but it erased my signature shoe unequiped them from my character and equipped some stupid *** generics... my question is, can i get my shoe back? cuz i go back to the endorsment and doesnt let me press X (PS3) and do we get another shoe endorsment like in 2k12? and at what point seeing as i already have 10 million fans and my guys attributes are capped out. thanks in advance

NBA 2K13 Roster Update Details (3-5-13) - Only 3 Changes
12:53 PM - March 5, 2013 by Steve_OS

23132.jpg

Another NBA 2K13 roster update arrived today. Below are the list of changes.

Tony Parker, San Antonio Spurs -27 (60) - Injured
Juwan Howard, Miami Heat (57) - Added
Lou Amundson, Chicago Bulls (65) - Added

Aaron Brooks is still listed as a free agent and not with the Houston Rockets.

Players Still Missing
Kevin Jones (PF) - Cleveland Cavaliers
Jarvis Varnado (PF) - Miami Heat
Kevin Murphy (SG) - Utah Jazz
Julyan Stone (PG/SG) - Denver Nuggets
Ben Hansbrough (PG/SG) - Indiana Pacers
Aron Baynes (C) - San Antonio Spurs
Diante Garrett (SG) - Phoenix Suns
Mickael Gelabale (SF) - Minnesota Timberwolves
Chris Johnson (C/PF) - Minnesota Timberwolves
Kent Bazemore (SG/SF) - Golden St. Warriors

http://www.operationsports.com/news/609577/nba-2k13-roster-update-details-3-5-13-only-3-changes/

:smh:

Last edited:
Some clown cheesed me this weekend with the Lebron spin dunk along the baseline. Do you guys know of any way to stop this? There was literally three guys on him at one point and dude did this spin where he would spin past all of them and end up under the hoop every time for 2 points it was ridiculous :smh:

Some clown cheesed me this weekend with the Lebron spin dunk along the baseline. Do you guys know of any way to stop this? There was literally three guys on him at one point and dude did this spin where he would spin past all of them and end up under the hoop every time for 2 points it was ridiculous
mean.gif
if you have somebody with the pick pocket sig or just a really high steal rating (80 or higher), be sure to attempt to reach during the spin. Won't gurantee it stops it, but it has helped me many times in the past.

Or you could draw a charge, easiest thing to do since 2k took out blocking from a basketball game.

when people only control their center on defense is it cheesing it i kill them with javale mcgee?

Last edited:
when people only control their center on defense is it cheesing it i kill them with javale mcgee?

nope.

if they not playing on ball cheese.

my record is 84-6 on quick match. Im really 84-2 ... 2k disconnected 3 and my cousin lost 1.

I start the game off playing on ball defense and if they start playing on ball i will stay.. but if they not playing me i will do the same and put in my crazy 2-3 zone.

You cant throw it to a big cuz i will intercept it everytime...

If you one of those guys who only shoot in the paint and cant hit a jumper im packing the paint ... so good luck. If you tryna spin with lebron i pack the paint..... and usualy play you straight up and double in paint.

too raw...

^^^ if u think you nice, play me. PontiacsSavior on xbl. Everybody on here who thought they were good ran into a brick wall when they played me

More 2k13 codes:

mwpzoslqov - 2013 All Star Uniforms

ypzbnwolaw - Secondary Uniforms

mnspxuwmdy - Christmas Uniforms

kqpxmzodqb - Heat White Hot Uniforms

These unis are already available via 2k's official roster updates, but for those of you like me who refuse to use 2k's craptastic rosters these should come in handy.

Thanks for the code..

Aight when do you want to do this?
Well i guess you ran into a brick wall.

Played MacNcheese, he is semi decent

First Game Bulls(Me) vs Him(Nets), pretty much back and fourth until the end of the 3rd and majority of the 4th where my defense dominates him to the point of him quiting. Shocked because he could at least take his L with respect.

Normally don't rematch quiters, but I gave him a chance, Second match Nets(him) Nuggets( me), he plays way better defense this time and pretty much shuts down my three ball, but the game remains close until the final 3 seconds with him up 55 and me 53. I go for the tie breaker with Gallo in a wide open shot and of course its a forced bank shot(why does 2k FORCE you to shoot banks when you don't even want to?). With that said, he wins so now we are tied.

Third match, Me(spurs) and him (Raptors), another back and fourth game, but I'm smoking him on the rebounds and ths control the lead till he quits........again in the fourth when my D shuts him down and he starts reaching for EVERYTHING.

He then messages me saying "Hold the ball?"  I mean if you think me actually RUNNING PLAYS and playing with the defense you give and being patient for my offense as some sort of "cheese" or unfair advantage, then something is wrong with you.

In all, I will say he does play Good defense(hard to get off 3s and mid range shots, but as a result of his defense he makes paint scoring and 3 point plays easy)

But I hate his constant fade aways from the corner three or mid range. Its pretty much run in a circle and FADE AWAY, which even with on ball defense is hard.

The quitting and cockiness was sad though. At least be cocky if your destroying me. Good games, but I wouldn't play him again as hes a quitter.

Last edited:
Aight when do you want to do this?
Well i guess you ran into a brick wall as well.

Played MacNcheese, he is semi decent

First Game Bulls(Me) vs Him(Nets), pretty much back and fourth until the end of the 3rd and majority of the 4th where my defense dominates him to the point of him quiting. Shocked because he could at least take his L with respect.

Normally don't rematch quiters, but I gave him a chance, Second match Nets(him) Nuggets( me), he plays way better defense this time and pretty much shuts down my three ball, but the game remains close until the final 3 seconds with him up 55 and me 53. I go for the tie breaker with Gallo in a wide open shot and of course its a forced bank shot(why does 2k FORCE you to shoot banks when you don't even want to?). With that said, he wins so now we are tied.

Third match, Me(spurs) and him (Raptors), another back and fourth game, but I'm smoking him on the rebounds and ths control the lead till he quits........again in the fourth when my D shuts him down and he starts reaching for EVERYTHING.

He then messages me saying "Hold the ball?"  I mean if you think me actually RUNNING PLAYS and playing with the defense you give and being patient for my offense as some sort of "cheese" or unfair advantage, then something is wrong with you.

In all, I will say he does play Good defense(hard to get off 3s and mid range shots, but as a result of his defense he makes paint scoring and 3 point plays easy)

But I hate his constant fade aways from the corner three or mid range. Its pretty much run in a circle and FADE AWAY, which even with on ball defense is hard.

The quitting and cockiness was sad though. At least be cocky if your destroying me. Good games, but I wouldn't play him again as hes a quitter.

Back
Top Bottom