Official NBA 2k13 Thread

GT: The 2K God

pimp.gif
Would like to play right now?

^^^ if u think you nice, play me. PontiacsSavior on xbl.

Played him. He had sum great D. Threw me off guard from jump and i just had a bad game. Good player. Ready for round 2 tho...

Oh yeah this is what makes me mad about quick matches. Just played this guy ( he was gonna pick the heat, the knicks & finally settled on Lakers) He was 150-40. Played zone & babysat the paint with Howard the entire game, so I took advantage of it. All he did was shoot midrange jumpers with Kobe & if that didn't work he drove and dished to Dwight.

been killing ns on niketalk since 2k11.

you gon see, everyone in here gon see. '

If your bum ***** got access to a ps3 we can make this happen earlier than expected.

Last edited:
Rashidi @Real2KInsider
Dwight Howard 10.7 ORB% w/ 95 rating. Tristan Thompson 13.3 ORB% w/ 86 rating. Both were edited in this same update. Smooth.

Rashidi @Real2KInsider
Dwight Howard is having the worst offensive rebounding season of his career... and you guessed it, 2K Sports raised his rating 4 points.

Played him. He had sum great D. Threw me off guard from jump and i just had a bad game. Good player. Ready for round 2 tho...

Oh yeah this is what makes me mad about quick matches. Just played this guy ( he was gonna pick the heat, the knicks & finally settled on Lakers) He was 150-40. Played zone & babysat the paint with Howard the entire game, so I took advantage of it. All he did was shoot midrange jumpers with Kobe & if that didn't work he drove and dished to Dwight.

Yeah I don't understand quick match people. I bet you after you dropped 40 on his head in the first half (huge number), he didn't get out of that zone right? I wish someone would explain the logic of being so scared that you stay in a zone even when getting lit up.

Related note - the Blazers have a very very nice squad in this. Zone is a very bad idea against them. Batum/Matthews are money for corner 3s. Lillard is a really good shooter from everywhere. Aldridge/Hickson can both knock down that mid-range shot. Really like their team even if they have absolutely no bench.

Yeah I don't understand quick match people. I bet you after you dropped 40 on his head in the first half (huge number), he didn't get out of that zone right? I wish someone would explain the logic of being so scared that you stay in a zone even when getting lit up.

Related note - the Blazers have a very very nice squad in this. Zone is a very bad idea against them. Batum/Matthews are money for corner 3s. Lillard is a really good shooter from everywhere. Aldridge/Hickson can both knock down that mid-range shot. Really like their team even if they have absolutely no bench.
I'd use them more if they had a lockdown defender.

This too easy for me. Dude quit right after 3rd

Oh and that's not me that paused it. That's him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom