Official NBA 2k13 Thread

I'm getting tired of playing quick matches. My record is now 135-36 and more than half my losses have been to the heat and knicks. Heat users have the least amount of skill. They don't call any plays and instead hog and cheese with lebron and when he's shut down in the paint they post up and dish out to allen,miller,battier,etc.  The Knicks have the most automatic three shooters and resort to eurostep threes and do lebron like cheeses with carmelo.

My biggest gripe is someone that shoot 40 3s in a game. You can play excellent defense and just get cooked :lol:

Reactions: g14
I'm getting tired of playing quick matches. My record is now 135-36 and more than half my losses have been to the heat and knicks. Heat users have the least amount of skill. They don't call any plays and instead hog and cheese with lebron and when he's shut down in the paint they post up and dish out to allen,miller,battier,etc.  The Knicks have the most automatic three shooters and resort to eurostep threes and do lebron like cheeses with carmelo.
The Knick users are worst than Heat users imo. Reason being is the dunk spamming from JR, Iman, and freaking James white. Then you have Melo with that dead eye signature skill making him pretty much unstoppable from shooting ANYWHERE on the court. Just the worst.

And Cheese all good, was just sharing the results. Wouldn't have mind playing you again(don't often play against good defense) but the quitting was annoying. I'm not the best either so its good for a challenge.

that's the best lebron face mod I've seen yet. :wow: Kobe not so much.

speaking of mods, anyone want to recommend me a laptop? Samsung series 7 any good? I plan on using it for school work but also just want to play 2k at the highest setting.

Air Jordan XX8 Shoes Available Now For NBA 2K13
08:13 AM - March 12, 2013 by Steve_OS

23156.jpg

The Air Jordan XX8 shoes are available now for NBA 2K13. Check out some of the screenshots here.

http://www.operationsports.com/news/611462/air-jordan-xx8-shoes-available-now-for-nba-2k13/

NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update Details (3-12-13)
09:24 AM - March 12, 2013 by Steve_OS

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Another NBA 2K13 roster update arrived today. Alvin Gentry is still the head coach of the Phoenix Suns, no sign of interim coach Lindsey Hunter. As Dyowman has pointed out, Aaron Brooks and Thomas Robinson are both wearing jersey #0. (Robinson should be #41)

As posted earlier this morning, the Air Jordan XX8's are available today as well.

Below are the list of changes.
Aaron Brooks, Houston Rockets (78) - Added to roster
Nick Young, Philadelphia 76ers -8 (65) Injured
Ramon Sessions, Charlotte Bobcats -20 (54) Injured
Richard Hamilton, Chicago Bulls -7 (66) Injured
Kirk Hinrich, Chicago Bulls -13 (60) Injured
Kyrie Irving, Cleveland Cavaliers -14 (75) Injured
Caron Bulter, Los Angeles Clippers -6 (75) Injured
Zaza Pachulia, Atlanta Hawks -11 (52) Injured
Austin Rivers, New Orleans Hornets -10 (61) Injured
Mo Williams, Utah Jazz (78) Returns from injury
Amare Stoudemire, New York Knicks -12 (71) Injured
Jameer Nelson, Orlando Magic (75) Returns from injury
Tornike Shengelia, Brooklyn Nets (56) Returns from injury
Danny Granger, Indiana Pacers -11 (72) Injured
Tony Parker, San Antonio Spurs -27 (60) Injured
Marcin Gortat, Phoenix Suns -12 (69) Injured
Sasha Pavlovic, Portland Trail Blazers -13 (44) Injured
Andrew Bogut, Golden State Warriors (79) Returns from injury

Players Still Missing
Kevin Jones (PF) - Cleveland Cavaliers
Jarvis Varnado (PF) - Miami Heat
Kevin Murphy (SG) - Utah Jazz
Julyan Stone (PG/SG) - Denver Nuggets
Ben Hansbrough (PG/SG) - Indiana Pacers
Aron Baynes (C) - San Antonio Spurs
Diante Garrett (SG) - Phoenix Suns
Mickael Gelabale (SF) - Minnesota Timberwolves
Chris Johnson (C/PF) - Minnesota Timberwolves
Kent Bazemore (SG/SF) - Golden St. Warriors
Tim Ohlbrecht (C) - Houston Rockets (Thanks Dyowman)

http://www.operationsports.com/news/611480/nba-2k13-video-roster-update-details-3-12-13/

How lazy can 2K get? :smh:

Last edited:
Win some lose some. Does not hurt me. You played well. No excuses from me.

You beat me and that's that.

knew you was trash.

im 94-2

but recprd say 85-6 lagged out 4.

n 9 wins on another account.

im get my xbl monday. imma trash you.

The Knick users are worst than Heat users imo. Reason being is the dunk spamming from JR, Iman, and freaking James white. Then you have Melo with that dead eye signature skill making him pretty much unstoppable from shooting ANYWHERE on the court. Just the worst.

And Cheese all good, was just sharing the results. Wouldn't have mind playing you again(don't often play against good defense) but the quitting was annoying. I'm not the best either so its good for a challenge.

you just a bum.

sig skill isnt deadeye from newhere on court. its just late arriving defenders. dont leave melo open. simple.

I know I've said it before but I hate how god damn lazy 2K is to update players gear. Like honestly how hard can it be? Madden does it and there are hundreds more of players. They have gear that dudes were rocking like 2 to 3 years ago just ridiculous :smh:

knew you was trash.

im 94-2

you just a bum.

sig skill isnt deadeye from newhere on court. its just late arriving defenders. dont leave melo open. simple.

BAHAHHAHA boy u got somethin comin to you now. When you see me on the game, u will wash your mouth out for the slander that you have spewed to me. Ima get up for our match up like it's game 7 of the finals. Just watch.

BAHAHHAHA boy u got somethin comin to you now. When you see me on the game, u will wash your mouth out for the slander that you have spewed to me. Ima get up for our match up like it's game 7 of the finals. Just watch.

Hehe. You'll never beat me. Your a quitter too lmao. We gonna see a lot of that.

knew you was trash.

im 94-2

you just a bum.

I'm a bum because people exploit the deadeye sig. Whether you leave him open, put your hand in his face, jump, he has a higher chance to make the shot than those without the skill. 

I play the best way I can, you win some you lose some but I better win more than I lose, I'd gladly play you.

And I don't have a cap card DC, wish I did, I remember when folks would record SVR online matches of cheapers lol.

Hehe. You'll never beat me. Your a quitter too lmao. We gonna see a lot of that.

Aye, whatever will help you sleep at night. Just know lil dudes like you are the type that I spank and send on their merry way, daily. You'll simply just be another casualty of my stick work.

Back
Top Bottom