Official NBA 2k13 Thread

I mean I guess if you use the Knicks. :lol:

I think it'd be a better testament to your skill if you use a crappy team, not a team loaded with offense. Not saying your weak, but cmon man it's the Knicks. :x

Last edited:
NBA 2K13 Roster Update (3-16-13)
06:59 AM - March 16, 2013 by Steve_OS

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Another NBA 2K13 roster update arrived today. Alvin Gentry is still the head coach of the Phoenix Suns, no sign of interim coach Lindsey Hunter. Aaron Brooks and Thomas Robinson are both still wearing jersey #0 for the Houston Rockets. (Robinson should be #41)

Below are the list of changes.

Nick Young, Philadelphia 76ers (73) - Returns from injury
Omri Casspi, Cleveland Cavaliers (62) - Returns from injury
Tristan Thompson, Cleveland Cavaliers +4 (72)
Eric Bledsoe, Los Angeles Clippers -13 (68) Injured
Darrell Authur, Memphis Grizzlies -11 (61) Injured
James Johnson, Sacramento Kings -11 (55) Injured
Shawn Marion, Dallas Mavericks -12 (67) Injured
Maurice Harkless, Orlando Magic +7 (73)
Lance Stephenson, Indiana Pacers +6 (75)
Brandon Knight, Detroit Pistons -8 (68) Injured
Andrea Bargnani, Toronto Raptors -6 (67) Injured
Bradley Beal, Washington Wizards -8 (67) Injured
Deron Williams, Brooklyn Nets +2 (88)
Dwight Howard, Los Angeles Lakers +1 (90)

Players Still Missing
Kevin Jones (PF) - Cleveland Cavaliers
Jarvis Varnado (PF) - Miami Heat
Kevin Murphy (SG) - Utah Jazz
Julyan Stone (PG/SG) - Denver Nuggets
Ben Hansbrough (PG/SG) - Indiana Pacers
Aron Baynes (C) - San Antonio Spurs
Diante Garrett (SG) - Phoenix Suns
Mickael Gelabale (SF) - Minnesota Timberwolves
Chris Johnson (C/PF) - Minnesota Timberwolves
Kent Bazemore (SG/SF) - Golden St. Warriors
Tim Ohlbrecht (C) - Houston Rockets

:stoneface:

I mean I guess if you use the Knicks.
laugh.gif

I think it'd be a better testament to your skill if you use a crappy team, not a team loaded with offense. Not saying your weak, but cmon man it's the Knicks.
sick.gif
Pretty much. I'm more impressed when somebody uses a team not in the playoff run

I think it'd be a better testament to your skill if you use a crappy team, not a team loaded with offense. Not saying your weak, but cmon man it's the Knicks. :x
Pretty much. I'm more impressed when somebody uses a team not in the playoff run

Exactly this. It's like saying, "NO ONE CAN SEE ME IN 2K" and you use the Heat. :lol:

Last edited:

Exactly this. It's like saying, "NO ONE CAN SEE ME IN 2K" and you use the Heat. :lol:

Yes and no. "No one can see me in 2k and I use the heat." I like using that team the most because of their defense.
However I can and will use any team against any other team, and will most likely get the win.

I always hate when people use the "well you only use *inserts top teams*" excuse. Every team can be beaten if you have some skill.

Yes and no. "No one can see me in 2k and I use the heat." I like using that team the most because of their defense.
However I can and will use any team against any other team, and will most likely get the win.

I always hate when people use the "well you only use *inserts top teams*" excuse. Every team can be beaten if you have some skill.
True, but chances are if your using Heat, Lakers, OKC, NYC, Clippers, it means your using superstars to hide your skill level. Anybody can run to the paint and dunk with Lebron considering the fact that they remove blocking from the game. Anyone can do the annoying shots with Melo or Durant or spam the paint with Griffin.

I typically match up or pick a team in which I can slow down any anticipated cheese.

Man, I might need to come out of retirement, get me another 2K and wreck some heads.

Last edited:
Ill play anyone

I hate people that shoot 500 3's and only use the NYK MIA or LAL pathetic.

GT/ don23cory

Last edited:

Teams don't matter. Everyone has there team. If you know how to use that team than you can beat anyone. This how I know you a bum.

Heat, Okc, bkn, Denver, spurs, celtics, Houston,Dallas, list goes on. Lots of teams with talent.

When u play 1v1 the point is you pick the team your best with and they do the same. So no excuses.

50 piece any y'all ******.

^^^^ boy we can put bread up. Bet $1000 u wont 50 piece me! I see you got somw liquor in your system and jus yappin right now

Teams don't matter. Everyone has there team. If you know how to use that team than you can beat anyone. This how I know you a bum.

Heat, Okc, bkn, Denver, spurs, celtics, Houston,Dallas, list goes on. Lots of teams with talent.

When u play 1v1 the point is you pick the team your best with and they do the same. So no excuses.

50 piece any y'all ******.

You're right. I am a bum. :frown:

We are in the presence of a 2K GOD

Teams mean nothing. Any1 can ball with a team that they play with often.

1000 if u don't pay up ill take to Xbox.

Back
Top Bottom