Official NBA 2k13 Thread

hello everyone

i have NBA 2k13 for PS3 and i can't get the d-pad working for moving players...

anyone know how this issue can be fixed?

thanks

hello everyone

thanks

I dont think you can use the D-pad this time around. If you can, it should be one of the controller setting.

hello everyone

thanks
When was the last time you owned a basketball video game? Serious question?

Because I don't think you were able to use that D-Pad for years :lol:

Some SWEET Pics here man: NLSC • View topic - NBA 2K13 Screenshot Thread http://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=146&t=88009&start=150 :x

:rofl:

Seven More NBA 2K13 Shoes Available Now
12:05 PM - April 19, 2013 by Steve_OS

2K Sports has released more NBA 2K13 shoes.

Jordan CP3 VI.AE and the Game Royal/Gym Red color way of the Jordan SuperFly
Red Camo and Blue Camo colorways of the Air Jordan XX8
Jordan Aero Mania Low
LeBron X Elite PS Plus and KD V Elite Plus

23480.jpg

23479.jpg

23478.jpg

23477.jpg

http://www.operationsports.com/news/622846/seven-more-nba-2k13-shoes-available-now/

Leftos Headed to 2K Sports to Join NBA 2K Team
12:40 PM - April 17, 2013 by Steve_OS

Let us all congratulate Leftos as he has officially taken a position at 2K Sports on the NBA 2K development team. As most of you are aware, he is well known for his work at NLSC. Creating all sorts of different mods for the NBA 2K series over there and also offering a helping hand over here. He will truly be a huge addition to the team.

http://www.operationsports.com/news/622310/leftos-headed-to-2k-sports-to-join-nba-2k-team/

NBA 2K13 Roster Update Details (4-20-13)
06:14 AM - April 20, 2013 by Steve_OS

23570.jpg

Another NBA 2K13 roster update arrived this morning. Here are some of the details. All injured players should get activated after the playoffs.

Quentin Richardson, New York Knicks (70) Added
Tracy McGrady, San Antonio Spurs (72) Added
Stephen Curry, Golden St. Warriors +2 (87)
Carmelo Anthony, New York Knicks +3 (93)
Nate Robinson, Chicago Bulls +4 (82)
Roy Hibbert, Indiana Pacers +3 (79)
Evan Fournier, Denver Nuggets +8 (66)
Aaron Brooks, Houston Rockets -2 (76)
Shannon Brown, Phoenix Suns -2 (74)
Steve Nash, Los Angeles Lakers (82) - Returns from injury
Manu Ginobili, San Antonio Spurs (86) - Returns from injury

Players Still Missing
Kevin Jones (PF) - Cleveland Cavaliers
Shavlik Randdolph (PF) - Boston Celtics
Jarvis Varnado (PF) - Miami Heat
Terrel Harris (SG) - New Orleans Hornets
Kevin Murphy (SG) - Utah Jazz
Chris Wright (PG) - Dallas Mavericks
Julyan Stone (PG/SG) - Denver Nuggets
Ben Hansbrough (PG/SG) - Indiana Pacers
Tim Ohlbrecht (C) - Houston Rockets
Aron Baynes (C) - San Antonio Spurs
Diante Garrett (SG) - Phoenix Suns
Mickael Gelabale (SF) - Minnesota Timberwolves
Chris Johnson (C/PF) - Minnesota Timberwolves
Kent Bazemore (SG/SF) - Golden St. Warriors
Malcolm Thomas (PF/SF) - Golden St. Warriors

http://www.operationsports.com/news/623045/nba-2k13-roster-update-details-4-20-13/

Last edited:
Don't care about no sneaker updates, I want em to fix the glitch w/ some level 3 attributes in MyCareer

Don't care about no sneaker updates, I want em to fix the glitch w/ some level 3 attributes in MyCareer

I'm holding off on 2K14 until they fix little things like not subbing out your my player in blow outs like a real coach would and the All Star game glitch where my player never starts and I have the most votes.

I'm holding off on 2K14 until they fix little things like not subbing out your my player in blow outs like a real coach would and the All Star game glitch where my player never starts and I have the most votes.

Not to mention:

1.) Finals MVP being presented to a non significant teammate but still showing up on your player card rewards.

2.) CPU teammates automatically committing reaching fouls any time the shot clock gets to 4 seconds.

3.) Shooters making 90% of shots taken with the shot clock running down.

4.) CPU teammates playing IDIOTIC transition defense.

5.) Rebounding being next to impossible

And the fixes could go on and on. Love basketball too much to boycott but I wish 2K would address these issues amongst others.

Not to mention:

1.) Finals MVP being presented to a non significant teammate but still showing up on your player card rewards.

2.) CPU teammates automatically committing reaching fouls any time the shot clock gets to 4 seconds.

And the fixes could go on and on. Love basketball too much to boycott but I wish 2K would address these issues amongst others.

Soo...you guys are retire from 2K?

They're not going to fix any of the major problems till EA drops another Live.

i will salute anyone that beats me when i use the Thunder. i start Reggie Jackson at pg. Westbrook doesn't sniff the floor.

GT: J RAIN 88

Last edited:
Wow.

I BARELY started playing MyPlayer blacktop..
Fun.. but I disconnect too much and I wish the controls were more like the actual/regular gameplay modes. They don't feel as crisp.

Not to mention:

In Association mode, the team with the best record in the finals doesn't have homecourt advantage. For example, I simmed with it ending up Warriors 6th versus Heat 1st, and the warriors have home court adv. Lol

Back
Top Bottom