Official NBA 2k13 Thread

Anyone play MyTeam? Getting gold historic superstars is a b**** using the packs

I tried it out

Got Dell Curry :pimp:

Can you only get historic players out of packs?

You can get both current players and legends from the packs. I only open gold packs since there is a better chance of getting a gold legend. I have 41 gold legends so far but there are a lot of legends I still want.

Last edited:
i been playing myplayer again, how come its so hard to get VC even out of my player mode now. new update sucks. now it takes way too much effort to get VC

i been playing myplayer again, how come its so hard to get VC even out of my player mode now. new update sucks. now it takes way too much effort to get VC

Yeah sucks, Its near impossible to buy clothing for your character as they are like 5,000 per item and takes too long to get to that in VC

MyPlayer is the only thing I play but at the same time it sucks b/c there are no alt. jerseys, and the glitches in it suck. U pay a lot of VC for lvl 3 sig skills and half of them make your player worse. Then there's the All-Star game glitch where no matter how good u are, u never start and only get like 12min. I didn't play the whole 3rd quarter and half of the 4th when I last played one.

2k needs to find a way to carry your Myplayer from one game to the next.

I've made a player the last 4 years and never made it to retirement. I don't like to sim so I play every game. It's hard to finish because I'm always playing alit if different games.

If they were to do that. It would be awesome!!!

2k needs to find a way to carry your Myplayer from one game to the next.

I've made a player the last 4 years and never made it to retirement. I don't like to sim so I play every game. It's hard to finish because I'm always playing alit if different games.

If they were to do that. It would be awesome!!!
Agreed. I play every game on 12 minutes. It's hard for me to even complete a whole season. It needs to carry over.

One more finals run before I'm done with Myplayer

2nd season, first year Finals MVP and season MVP. Looking to do it again.

Played this guy online who's record was 433-30 :x Knew what he would try and do. He used Indiana. I was NYK. Was down 12 most of the first half. Felt like a lid was on the rim.Had to make a few halftime adjustments. Upped my defense thanks to Shumpert and Chandler.But of course Paul George caught FIRE. Son jumped from damn near halfcourt and violently caressed his penis on Amar'e's forehead. Good Lord. Started the 4th down 8. Had to buckle down and hit shots. Defense showed up and ya boy Earl Joseph Smith, III was hitting 3's left and right. 6 seconds left and it's tied. Iso Melo with Hibbert guarding him. He gave me space and the damn shot hit back iron. A+ shot and everything :smh: :stoneface: :x In overtime, he was just worn down. Carmelo took over and dropped 9 points in about 90 seconds. Open alley oop to JR with about 16 seconds left sealed it. Had to salute my tv on some T.I. steez bruh. I'm hype right now.

Played Online against a guy 114-1 and beat him - Feels good man :smokin

heads up, records dont mean anything...due to the fact that people like me doing the VC glitch get an extra win added to their record for each game we have saved and end it :nerd: ...dont feel too good :lol: not tryna take anything away from yall

Anyone play MyTeam? Getting gold historic superstars is a b**** using the packs

i still want a **** load of players from packs...mainly david robinson and shaq and mutombo
got Magic, Bird, Ricky Hawkins, couple other nice dudes from the packs too tho :pimp:

MyPlayer is the only thing I play but at the same time it sucks b/c there are no alt. jerseys, and the glitches in it suck. U pay a lot of VC for lvl 3 sig skills and half of them make your player worse. Then there's the All-Star game glitch where no matter how good u are, u never start and only get like 12min. I didn't play the whole 3rd quarter and half of the 4th when I last played one.
SAMEEEEE crap happened to me last night, made my 1st All-Star Game and played 8 mins...I was on to...WTF coach?!

My game always freezes after I win game 7 of the finals

Is there any way to fix this?

Sorry if this has been asked before

Yo, at this point 2K won't be fixing any of the "Upcoming Schedule freeze" or "12th Man All Star" or "Useless Sig Skills" or any other glitches in 2k13. Just save the time and money towards the PS4/XboxOne versions of 2k14 and call it a day. Such a disappointing end to a game with so much potential!

I found a way around it

I saved the game with like 6 seconds led in the forth

Loaded it up again and it went all the way thru

I found a way around it

I saved the game with like 6 seconds led in the forth

Loaded it up again and it went all the way thru

But to have to do that every single game around the end of the 3rd beginning of the 4th quarter is weak! WTF 2K, can I get a functioning freaking game!

Back
Top Bottom