Official NBA 2k13 Thread

recently copped 2k13. game is hot trash. how the hell is pretty much every shot go in? even with defense? playing on superstar? SMH

if you are wide open, you are def shooting 98%. 2% chance of missing? terrible

As long as you guys play myplayer or against the CPU, the game isn't gonna be good. Play against a good human player and you'll get the real experience.

Reactions: ct3
I found a way around it

I saved the game with like 6 seconds led in the forth

Loaded it up again and it went all the way thru
I'm trying to play game 7 of the championship finals but the game is stuck at the loading screen

I even switched from vc to sp but nothing happened. After all the time I invested in mycareer
mean.gif
Terrible

finally got to the 3rd seed in my team. afraid i'm going to struggle since my team doesn't have many golds or legends.

how do you guys get gold legends so easily? i've yet to get a legend like shaq, the dream, etc.; i haven't even gotten james worthy and people said he's the easiest one to get.

finally got to the 3rd seed in my team. afraid i'm going to struggle since my team doesn't have many golds or legends.

how do you guys get gold legends so easily? i've yet to get a legend like shaq, the dream, etc.; i haven't even gotten james worthy and people said he's the easiest one to get.

Open packs and farm VC. I got 61 Goldies including AI and Mitch Rich. I want Shaq and Kemp though and I'm done opening packs.

Open packs and farm VC. I got 61 Goldies including AI and Mitch Rich. I want Shaq and Kemp though and I'm done opening packs.

whats the best way to farm vc now?

i've done that already and have gotten nothing. i opened up 50,000 VC worth of gold packs and got henry bibby, hawkins and rodman only.

lol whats that? i feel so behind sometimes
mean.gif

this video gets the jist of the idea. once you get what they're doing you can mess around with the saves.

Last edited:

i've done that already and have gotten nothing. i opened up 50,000 VC worth of gold packs and got henry bibby, hawkins and rodman only.

Gotta keep farming and opening. Some of these guys are rare as **** and you are not going to get them on the first try. 50k VC is nothing. I've done a 250k VC pack opening and didn't get anyone great but I still got some legends. What I do now is spread it out and open constantly throughout the day to increase your chances of getting someone great. On Monday, I got AI in my 2nd pack of a 6k opening. Every Gold Legend is available the entire day since there is confirmed rotation of players. Some people are lucky and picking up legend after legend and others are not, it's just how it is. It's all luck and I hope they do something about this opening packs in 2k14 cause this **** gets frustrating as hell blowing VC and getting nobody.

Last edited:
Was hoping to have a long career with Washington and retiring there with HOF stuff completed.

Got them 3 rings, 3 MVP's, 3 Finals MVP's, Best Season Record 3 years straight, Always topped the power rankings, and they let me go?

WORD?

Now I'm in Miami :smh:

All I needed was to complete 2 more objectives to get HOF. I even talked to the GM about staying and he said they'd keep me :smh:

Foul.

i've been playing so much myteam got knocked out of the 5th seed though, people cheese too much. So mad that I have dropped 60K VC in gold boosters and only have Sanders and Tom Hoschman (sp) to show for it. I got Gallinari twice and that's about it.

i've been playing so much myteam got knocked out of the 5th seed though, people cheese too much. So mad that I have dropped 60K VC in gold boosters and only have Sanders and Tom Hoschman (sp) to show for it. I got Gallinari twice and that's about it.

whats your team look like?

Playing in this online association and this dude had to have the worst offensive starting lineup ever

PG- Bledsoe
SG- Lance Stephenson
SF- MKG
PF- Kenyon Martin
C- Dwight Howard

:x :x :x :x :x

PG- Danny Ainge
SG- LBJ
SF- Tom Heinsohn
PF- Tom Sanders
C- Mcgee

Bench is Weak
-Selby
-Reggie Williams
-Duckworth
-Bobby Jackson
-Ron Harper
-Rashard Lewis
-Kris Humphries

PG- Danny Ainge
SG- LBJ
SF- Tom Heinsohn
PF- Tom Sanders
C- Mcgee

Bench is Weak
-Selby
-Reggie Williams
-Duckworth
-Bobby Jackson
-Ron Harper
-Rashard Lewis
-Kris Humphries
I swept through the 2nd seed to get Mj I think 3rd too. It's soon easy to beat 3pt euro faders.. You gotta play 3-2 it's a must people get so confused cause they're used to seeing just 1-3-1.

My starting lineup was
Abdul-rauf pg
Mitch Richmond sg
Clyde drexler sf
Magic PF yeah he's op
Kemp at the 5 small but dunks and blocks everything :lol:

This lineup blew out everybody even teams with mj Iverson.. Or people with the full USA squad from last year

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom