Official NBA 2k13 Thread

No Pippen but Barkley's there. Not even mad.
Strong this.

Pippen been fake as **** the last couple years in 2k anyway. Dude wets 3's like Reggie, Jumps higher than Lebron, Runs faster than Westbrook all while having the D of Bill Russell, Ben Wallace and Gary Payton Combined.

3e9.gif

Last edited:
Soo... there are only 2 teams? No Spain, Argentina, etc..

Whats the point really.. smh

Last edited:
Strong this.
Pippen been fake as **** the last couple years in 2k anyway. Dude wets 3's like Reggie, Jumps higher than Lebron, Runs faster than Westbrook all while having the D of Bill Russell, Ben Wallace and Gary Payton Combined.
whats the problem?

The 92 Dream Team vs 2012 USA Team is pointless without Pippen. I need him to guard Lebron. I like that Barkley is on there, though.

Soo... there are only 2 teams? No Spain, Argentina, etc..
Whats the point really.. smh
EA owns the FIBA rights. It doesn't make sense to me either, because if you make this announcement, do so when you have the rights to put in other countries as well. Dream Team vs 2012 team will get old fast.

Seeing how 2K has the rights to the Dream Team I don't think they have rights to FIBA (EA) anymore.

thing is im not even gonna play with this teams so i could care less.

This.

I rarely touch any of the extra **** they put in games. Every year...I play exhibitions w/ regular teams against other people or I'm playing a franchise.

I don't care about classic teams, olympic teams, MJ...none of that ****.

Strong this.

And that's different from real-life Pippen, how?

via KSpade64:
First look.... The graphics ARE better!!! #Crisp!! #2KTeamUp
On ball defense is BACK!!
I can pass where I WANT to pass!
Seen a few things that needs tweaking. Saw bosh slide like 12 feet for a loose ball! And didn't even get it
Saw sefalosha (spell check) catch a alley off the backboard in traffic! Prolly needs a tweak
Lmao... You can manually flop!!
Flopping was on 12 but ONLY in the post! Now it can be done ANY where on the court!
They never had problems with pippen before until now smh
As much money as Take Two generates from 2K basketball alone, I'd want a bigger check too.

Last edited:
I pride myself on playing on-ball defense at all times, let's see how that works out in my favor.

This may be off topic but why can't I play with my friends online but I could play a quick match game with others? Other people I've talked to have had this same problem smh. This is for PS3 btw...

This may be off topic but why can't I play with my friends online but I could play a quick match game with others? Other people I've talked to have had this same problem smh. This is for PS3 btw...

Its been the same problem on the 360 also. Some people have said if you delete the NBA 2K file from your system then reinstall it that may work.

Back
Top Bottom