Official NBA 2k13 Thread

More Ratings

Eric Gordon – 85
Aaron Brooks - 77
Manu Ginobili - 86
The Kings guards are gonna be 
nthat.gif
 to play with

We are talking about ratings though. Dirk's rebounding ratings aren't strong. Nor are his defensive ratings. So that is why his rating would be low.

2K uses rebounding rate not per game averages to determine the ratings.

We are talking about ratings though. Dirk's rebounding ratings aren't strong. Nor are his defensive ratings. So that is why his rating would be low.
2K uses rebounding rate not per game averages to determine the ratings.
So why can I average 10 + with Deandre Jordan?

So why can I average 10 + with Deandre Jordan?
1. That really isn't the focus here. Being able to control someone to do a task isn't relative to what rating affect the overall rating the most.

2. DeAndrea is tall and can jump. It is easy to get rebounds on 2K when the user is controlling due to the lack of boxing out and off ball contact.

Let me clear this up. I am simply speaking of which ratings have the highest affect on the overall rating and how that is the downfall to certain "elite" players when it comes to comparing their notoriety to their overall rating. I am not speaking on the user being able to control that player to do as he pleases.

I will probably play 2 quarters of that DT mode then never gonna touch it again just like the East/West All-star game. I got bored watching the trailer already. SRS.

I am just wondering how much long term entertainment people are honestly expecting to get out of those two teams.
After a few days of having the game, most won't care about it. I actually think interest in the teams being included is waning, and will continue to as we move further and further away from the completion of the Olympics and closer to the start of the regular season.

I wish other (current) National Teams could have been included in the game, but that seems like a niche market, so I can understand not spending the time/money on it. I'd enjoy it, though.

After a few days of having the game, most won't care about it. I actually think interest in the teams being included is waning, and will continue to as we move further and further away from the completion of the Olympics and closer to the start of the regular season.
I wish other (current) National Teams could have been included in the game, but that seems like a niche market, so I can understand not spending the time/money on it. I'd enjoy it, though.
EA owns the FIBA rights. If 2K had the opportunity to include them, they would have.

Why do people always complain about graphics? What are you expecting for a YEARLY game?

trailer was ill too me. i love how they ended it. kobe vs mike.

graphics were def *** tho. probably not in 1080p tho.

EA owns the FIBA rights. If 2K had the opportunity to include them, they would have.
Couldn't they have struck individual deals with national team programs, as they did with USA Basketball?

USA is a member of FIBA--I'm not asking for a FIBA World Championship or Tournament of Americas game mode; just would be nice to have some other, hell, one other national team from the same era to play against.

Last edited:
Probably spent all the money getting Barkley, Pippen, and Jay-Z in the game. This exclusivity clown activity has to stop though across all sports games, not good if there's no competition *cough* Madden *cough*. And with the trash that is NBA Live, EA shouldn't be allowed to have arms to even shoot a basketball anymore.

That being said, I'll probably play DT mode once or twice unless they can somehow add teams via DLC later on. That trailer was real dope though.

Back
Top Bottom