Official NBA 2k13 Thread

They constantly dump on my boy Pau IMO he should be at least a 90, can do everything but rebound the way he should. I really don't like these ratings.

They constantly dump on my boy Pau IMO he should be at least a 90, can do everything but rebound the way he should. I really don't like these ratings.

they need to get rid of clark kellogg or have an option to turn him off. dude sucks ***. bootleg kenny smith. i swear they used the same dialogue kenny smith had in 2k. why use a college announcer in an nba game? kerr and harlan are enough

I don't really have a problem with Clark, but please, no more lines like "Do me, be you" this year :smh:

Yall have to remember that it isn't WHO the commentators are but how the commentary is recorded that makes it unbearable (if you think it is).

Just read there is 3 Vs. 3 blacktop where you can use your Myplayers hopefully that'll fill the void in my heart, and My team legit seems fun

I hate Kellogg too, but he does color for Pacers games--and has for over 20 years.

really?? isnt he like vp for talent relations for the pacers or something like that?? did not know he did color and ive had league pass for like 5 years now...

Some more player ratings:

New York Knicks
  • Carmelo Anthony - 92
  • Amare Stoudemire - 84
    [*] Jason Kidd - 80
  • Iman Shumpert - 80
  • Tyson Chandler - 77
  • J.R Smith - 75
80? This ***** can barely bring the ball up court without passing out or asking for a pick :smh:

Reminder that the full game livestream is today at 5:00 pm EST.

The matchup is the Thunder vs. Heat and you can watch it HERE

Roy is a 86? What in the WORLD. Deandre Jordan should be a 90 and Tyson a 92.

Deandre Jordan a 90?! :x

Jordan being better than Hibbert? :x

Hibbert's high rating is because he can do a lot of things for a center. He can rebound, block shots, post up, finish inside, shoot jumpers, pass. That type of versatility helps your overall. Chandler is way better but he can only do a couple things REALLY well, so the way OVR is calculated, makes it so he's way too low.

Deandre Jordan though? He could barely stay on the floor in the playoffs and he's the guy you use?

Back
Top Bottom