Official NBA 2k13 Thread

^ But even with that Dondo, Chandler is a C and Shumpert is a SG. Attributes have different weights when factoring the overall ratings.

For Centers, Post D, Strength, Blocks, and Rebounding are the most important ratings.
For SG, Athletic ratings, Defensive and Shot Ratings matter the most.

Which is why if you change someone's position, their overall changes. Their ratings don't, just their overall. That should let you know something right there.

^ But even with that Dondo, Chandler is a C and Shumpert is a SG. Attributes have different weights when factoring the overall ratings.
For Centers, Post D, Strength, Blocks, and Rebounding are the most important ratings.
For SG, Athletic ratings, Defensive and Shot Ratings matter the most.
Which is why if you change someone's position, their overall changes. Their ratings don't, just their overall. That should let you know something right there.

I think the thing with Chandler is he has a huge impact on his team but he doesn't really rack up stats, so his ratings (based on stats) aren't going to reflect how good he is exactly. Chandler is a damn good rebounder but he hasn't been over 10 boards a game in like 4 years - so he's not going to get an elite rating. He's one of the best help side defenders in the league but he hasn't blocked over 1.5 shots since 2007. He's an incredibly useful offensive player because he finishes everything inside and is great in PnRs but he has no post game, no jump shot, and doesn't score more than 11ppg.

Chandler's going to have defensive anchor, he should have high defensive awareness ratings, he's pretty good at everything he needs to be good at AND he's like 7'1. Just like in 2K12, even at 77, he'll be able to shut other teams down when used correctly. I have no problems destroying teams with the Knicks, the problem is in Association, he's not valued like he should be.

Dude was bunz for most of the playoffs last year. 91 or maybe 92 would be more appropriate IMO.
2K stays on Carmelo's jock :smh:
I guess they saw his April stats, Carmelo Anthony in April: 32.4 ppg, 7.4 rpg, 3 apg, 51% FG, 45% 3FG. Kinda hard to argue with those numbers.

Someone please let me know if Crew Mode is back in for sure this year? I'm gonna go preorder couple games this weekend and if it's not, I'm getting WWE13 instead as well as FIFA...Please lemme know...I've tried searching and searching but have yet to find a clear answer!

Last edited:
they need to get rid of clark kellogg or have an option to turn him off. dude sucks ***. bootleg kenny smith. i swear they used the same dialogue kenny smith had in 2k. why use a college announcer in an nba game? kerr and harlan are enough

they need to get rid of clark kellogg or have an option to turn him off. dude sucks ***. bootleg kenny smith. i swear they used the same dialogue kenny smith had in 2k. why use a college announcer in an nba game? kerr and harlan are enough

lol, i had the same thoughts about this months ago. kerr and harlan alone should be good enough. to add to your idea, there should be multiple commentators as options. how about charles and kenny....they probably won't talk much about the game, but should be interesting. lol. van gundy, breen, and marv should also be good choices.

I know a bunch of you have asked about this; no Crew mode in 2k13.
[h1] [/h1]
No Crew Mode For NBA 2K13

bullet.gif
  08:54 AM - September 18, 2012 by Steve_OS

21459.jpg

During a recent interview with US Sports Down Under, NBA 2K13 Producer, Erick Boenisch let the cat out of the bag, as he confirmed no Crew Mode for NBA 2K13. This marks the second year in a row Crew Mode will not be featured in the game.
Link

Crew mode is when you make a team with either myplayers or real nba players and play people online as where teamup is using existing teams and players what 2k12 has

Can you export your My Player to a team in exhibition mode?
You can’t export your my player to exhibition mode but you can export to NBA blacktop mode and dress him however you want with shoes and accessories.

WHO CARES ABOUT THIS!!!! >:>:>:

No Crew Mode heh? Welp...

Gettin WWE and FIFA. Crew Mode was the funnest mode ever and only reason I played NBA.

Last edited:
I hate Kellogg too, but he does color for Pacers games--and has for over 20 years.

Based on early reports, leaks, and information, do you guys think 2K13 will be worth the purchase this year for a very casual gamer?

Back
Top Bottom