Official NBA 2k13 Thread

Deandre Jordan a 90?! :x
Jordan being better than Hibbert? :x
Hibbert's high rating is because he can do a lot of things for a center. He can rebound, block shots, post up, finish inside, shoot jumpers, pass. That type of versatility helps your overall. Chandler is way better but he can only do a couple things REALLY well, so the way OVR is calculated, makes it so he's way too low.
Deandre Jordan though? He could barely stay on the floor in the playoffs and he's the guy you use?
Exactly.
Deandre....Really? I like him but......

Last edited:
Gameplay looks smooth and defense looks better too. They don't seem to be hitting buckets every possession.

graphics arent much... but i wish the whole ice skating, puppet on a string movement would improve. yrs of bball and really the graphics are the only thing that has changed... the fluidness, and flow movement still kinda sucks. I mean just look at the dribble animations, the dive for balls, passing etc... it looks like someone is moving the characters with a prop stick and a live wire.

^ He is just doing what he is told to do man. It isn't his fault. Listen to him during a real game to hear his ability.

Had to put the stream on mute.

Ronnie2k and the other dude were annoying me.

some of yall have absolutely NO idea what youre talking about. deandre jordan a 90? come on fam. :lol:

Didn't get to see the stream, and I know most of you don't care much about this, but for those

that do what was your take on some of the visual aspects of the game.  Were you able to

notice any changes in designs, player models and things like that?

Didn't get to see the stream, and I know most of you don't care much about this, but for those
that do what was your take on some of the visual aspects of the game.  Were you able to
notice any changes in designs, player models and things like that?

The game looked a little less robotic. The movement looked more fluid, and it might be impossible to tell from not playing, but I want to say there is more control and less canned animations. My impression was that there will be a difference when we pick up a controller on October 2nd.

The player models didn't look too impressive. They probably got some down, but overall it wasn't much an improvement over 2k12. Norris Cole for one looked the same. Not that anyone really cares about Norris ******g Cole but just to give an idea.

Bounce passes on the break looked great. No more stupid broken fastbreaks cause of some unnecessary gather-and-pass.

Ronnie 2k sounded like Ray Romano.

The passing in this game is awful, but its been like that EVERY YEAR. You'll see dudes 2ft apart throwing the ball overhead with 2 hands. Early in that video Kevin Durant did a hookshot pass to Westbrook who was... 2ft away from him, WTF? Overhead 2 hand pass on a fastbreak? How the ****?! You know 99% of the time a fast break pass (that is not bounced) is used with one hand.

The passing is unrealistic, which in hand make a game look goofy. This should be address for next years game.

P.S. Why does Ray Allen look Puerto Rican?

video from the stream looks good, wish I could see gameplay with the 2K camera angle tho..I can't stand the broadcast camera from the side :smh: :x

Back
Top Bottom