Official NBA 2k13 Thread

Yooo I just got done playing with lakers. Kobe is unstoppable in this game.
244p1dv.jpg

full gameplay Lakers vs Clippers..with 2K camera view :pimp:

:x

The first quarter was all Billups, ***** ran the point. CP3 touch the ball like 3x, smh. A.I is unrealistic. No lobs either? Only thing on point was Kobe scoring all the points for the Lakers. Dwight, what?

Last edited:
i guess im the only one disappointed, its good solid but it seems more like an expensive upgrade tweaks of 2k12. I guess ill see how it is when i get it

^ i've been using the shot stick alot trying to get use to it  i never really used it before i always just used the buttons but i'm starting to get the hang of it it does kind of seem better then using the buttons 

Last edited:
Defense felt a little tough in the demo, I did notice the little "mini-game" feel to it though. Nearly everyone who has the retail copy on OS says the game is vastly different from the demo though.

It looks like poor passes get punished a lot more this year. The game feels better than 2K12 just from the demo, but I just don't want to see scrub players be able to successfully run around with superstar teams and get buckets with no foundation like last year.

And why shouldn't he have been on the cover? He is an up and coming player that is probably the most exciting player in the League. He is a FACE in the league. Why shouldn't he be on the cover?

And why shouldn't he have been on the cover? He is an up and coming player that is probably the most exciting player in the League. He is a FACE in the league. Why shouldn't he be on the cover?

I think the bigger issue is that he is an 80 from midrange when Ray Allen is a 72

is this the only way to get this content? by pre-ordering it through amazon? what else will u get in the package? can someone send me a link with all this info if there is one

Mid Range Shooting via. HoopData

Ray: 55/138 = 0.398
Blake: 109/307 = 0.355

Blake took many more shots than Ray from mid range. Ray shot a better %. So the actual ratings being what they are is inexcusable.
But also factor into Shot off the Dribble which Ray will have a higher %.
Ray will probably have Microwave + Heat Retention which will add % points to his shots.

I don't know where they pulled their numbers from.

In our roster, HyperBaller and I had
Ray: 86
Blake: 72

But that was based on the 2010-2011 season stats.

Like I said, I don't know man. Maybe they did that to boost Blake's overall rating.

Defense felt a little tough in the demo, I did notice the little "mini-game" feel to it though. Nearly everyone who has the retail copy on OS says the game is vastly different from the demo though.
It looks like poor passes get punished a lot more this year. The game feels better than 2K12 just from the demo, but I just don't want to see scrub players be able to successfully run around with superstar teams and get buckets with no foundation like last year.

Defense was my main concern as well. There were times in the demo where the player running around or doing isomotion dribbles until the player gets their way to the basket. It would be better when after several defensive stops the ball handler loses his dribble forcing him to pass. Looking at the gameplay vids it looks good. Guess we'll find out come Tuesday.

2K13's graphics come out "softer" and less detailed than it's predecessors. I'm 100% sure 2K has to scale back on the graphics because they want to improve gameplay on this gen's consoles. I'm prepared to be completely blown away with 2K15 on the next gen consoles graphically and gameplay wise.

Got the game last night... You're able to change the dribble and shot stick so that you're able to shoot with just the right stick.. and use the trigger to perform moves

Defense is kind of tough on the ball at least... 1st game I played shooting percentages were a little higher than I liked but everything about the game is better.. You actually don't get caught from behind on every fast break.. Gonna take a while to get used to but so far so good

how many people here dont use the 2k view... i used to use it all the time but i just cant seem to use it anymore..

Never in my life have I ever used this view, unless I'm playing with friends, in which most of them do. I always use broadcast, way better to me.

Back
Top Bottom