Official NBA 2k13 Thread

After a few online quick mathces on the ps3 I think I can get used to the control stick I just need to do more practice in the post and I'll be cool.

Gonna grab the ps3 version and wait for the 360 version around black friday/xmas

customization still limited but looks like u create some real colorways, not my pics btw from os

BROADCAST SUCKS. 

I would be down for a 2k association league, IDK if you guys would want to put up with my schedule though cause Mon-Fri the earliest I could be on is 7:30 Eastern

customization still limited but looks like u create some real colorways, not my pics btw from os

There are tons of options this year.  The only problem is they didn't really make all the options very obvious

it takes a lot of playing around with to figure out what's what.  I've been going over it a bit in the Operation Sports thread.

For someone that likes editing a getting things to look the way they want it should give them a lot to do.

Went to a spot around my way that usually sells games early (they also sell retro games like Super Nintendo's, Sega's, and today I actually saw a Neo Geo :wow: )

They didn't have it for sale :smh:

I guess I'll just have to wait another 24 hours :rolleyes :lol:

Glad I'm not the only one that uses the button. The shot stick is trash to me haha.

Don't know how you guys use 2k camera as well :x

:x you know JB quality is horrible.. even 2k knows that there is no 3M on the new retro XIII's :lol:

Last edited:
2k view allows me to see the whole floor and angles that broadcast cannot
i hate when i get a rebound/steal and wanna do a fast break, the whole screen flips around and lags a little bit... i can see a lot of the floor using broadcast and have a open pass to someone who is closer to the rim..

BROADCAST SUCKS. 

I would be down for a 2k association league, IDK if you guys would want to put up with my schedule though cause Mon-Fri the earliest I could be on is 7:30 Eastern
broadcast on 2k13 is different imo ive been playing all day and broadcast is looking better than 2k this year at least

I wish the damn aspect of the franchise mode in free agent signing was like real life... Damn near impossible to play more than 2 seasons without losing players, and only be able to sign bums for Vet Min.

Me and me cousin would battle head to head using TV cycle 3 back on like 2K10.

It would be funny as hell when some ****** camera angle came up on crucial posessions. :lol:

i hate when i get a rebound/steal and wanna do a fast break, the whole screen flips around and lags a little bit... i can see a lot of the floor using broadcast and have a open pass to someone who is closer to the rim..
Which is why you use the "High" camera. High is essentially 2K without the delayed turn.

Hell sometimes I even play on 2K without the flip on. Treat it like Run and Gun basketball.

:pimp: Shoe creator is going to be addicting. Hopefully the CPU AI isnt set to stooge in My Player again this year. Roy Hibbert would literally wait until the other team rebounded the ball THEN jump :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom