Official NBA 2k13 Thread

Playing my association and in the middle of an overtime game against the lakeshow right now...

Kobe is 17/45...Come on 2k, come on :smh: :x

^ Exactly. The lane is too damn crowded for it to happen in that situation.

But honestly, it is just a poorly animated dunk. Not the same as the LeBron dunk considering the body motions comparing the two.

Plus 2K doesn't know how to differentiate in traffic dunks and fast break dunks (when it comes to oops), so for that reason alone it shouldn't be mo-capped.

Until they can prove they can distinguish crazy oops and normal oops, stuff like that needs to be axed.

okay, so one question for anyone grinding out on 2k daily like me, What levels do you see you stick going where you consider yourself a Beast? Is it beating CPU on HOF SIM nightly. Slaying online, Getting MVP of season on myplayer, because ive been thinking about how far i can take my stick. I been really focused on this year game more then any year. Maybe because i love dribble stick so much. I have yet to find any1 online or youtube claim that they got their own shoe yet. Ive been focusing on Association HOF Sim right now, tryna really get the bulls back to 90's, but D.rose gets injured every year, so keep starting over, but it keeps happening.

Yo, why do they have this dude Vinny from the jersey shore on here?!?

**** caught me completely off guard.

okay, so one question for anyone grinding out on 2k daily like me, What levels do you see you stick going where you consider yourself a Beast? Is it beating CPU on HOF SIM nightly. Slaying online, Getting MVP of season on myplayer, because ive been thinking about how far i can take my stick. I been really focused on this year game more then any year. Maybe because i love dribble stick so much. I have yet to find any1 online or youtube claim that they got their own shoe yet. Ive been focusing on Association HOF Sim right now, tryna really get the bulls back to 90's, but D.rose gets injured every year, so keep starting over, but it keeps happening.
Dude stop his durability is like 40 without editing he'll forever be injury prone

DUDE **** THIS GAME......

Every day it's giving me more problems.

1. First the control scheme was too outta wack, but I had to get used to it....whatever

2. Then, the SP/VC glitch comes into the mix, but I'm like...whatever, I'll just play online matches

3. Then, the commentary for online games completely stops....whatever

4. NOW, every time i get to the ******G 3rd quarter against someone, the game says the opposing player has left the game (even though I know they didn't)....It tries to save my VC credits but will infinitely say "Saving on Server" AND when I finally hit cancel like **** IT, the damn game signs me out of XBL

**** THIS ****.....HALO 4 HURRY UPPPPP

When you're looking at your team's schedule in MyPlayer, what are the games with the glowing corners?

Possibly key games, but I'm not sure.

Is it just me or its way too easy drove/dribble past people.. even on the hardest difficulty, seemed like it only take one quick crossover or spin move and you pretty much can go to the hole for a dunk..

Just played a great game online. Clippers (me) vs celtics.

Dudes record with the C's was 59-8. This was my third time using the clips.

He was worried about CP3 and tried to double a lot which left Jamal open. Jamal had 27.

Game was close in the fourth and CP3 and Pierce were going back and forth.

Barbosa played out of his mind. Couldn't stop him. Dude dropped 28.

Game went into overtime where CP3 eventually hit the game winner midrange fade with 2.7 left.

Love good games against non cheeses.

Anyone been moved from the starting line up back to the bench to play sixth man? Has me lightweight :smh:
Thinking about asking for a trade, but our team made it to the finals.

Anyone been moved from the starting line up back to the bench to play sixth man? Has me lightweight :smh:
Thinking about asking for a trade, but our team made it to the finals.

Makes no ******g sense. My player is league leader in almost all relevant stats, first in MVP race, ROY race, and an all-star. We're in first place... and they bench me to start Shannon Brown?!?!?! Despicably insulted.

Don't want a trade because my team has the best record in the league--thanks to me, no less.

Back
Top Bottom