Official NBA 2k13 Thread

The hardest legend team is the 84-85 Bucks >:, yet I play against them all the time in exhibition mode to tune up my gameplay.

Last edited:
so i played my brother in person & why did he go 17-24 from the 3 point line with the celtics
mean.gif

shiiii was nuts
7 minute quarters & on HOF
& why is my team unable to hit anything in the 2nd & 4th quarters until under 2 minutes .... talking invisible cap on the rim missing gimmies & open layups shiii had me heated.....
Its like 2k has its own unadjustable sliders. The game some how becomes insanely difficult at the end. I could be up 20 and out of nowhere(REGARDLESS OF THE TEAM) I can't make anything in the 4th and my team make insane mistakes and my opponent stars making everything. REGARDLESS OF WHO I USE AND WHO I FACE. I truely don't understand it. Probably the most frustrating thing in this game.

Don't know why I always feel like I can beat the Heat with a lesser team like the Warriors no matter what :smh: . Played someone off my friends list twice that was just cheesing with Lebron(dont even know why I even added him.) Should of won both games but he got a lot of bs plays at the end. First one I left my bench in too long, I should of called a TO but I get my phil jackson on too much :lol: . Had a chance at the end but Klay Thompson missed a wide open 3 to tie it with 1:00 then ray hit a contested one right in his face :rolleyes and pretty much sealed it up.

How do you chalk up your losses to 'bs plays' and then rattle off two reasons you lost that were your fault?

Anyone been moved from the starting line up back to the bench to play sixth man? Has me lightweight :smh:
Thinking about asking for a trade, but our team made it to the finals.

yea they was doing me dirty in PHX i avg 22 and 6, and 6. start one game back to the bench. went to complain to the gm about time and the coaching. they fired the coach and i was still on the bench. i was the best player on the team at 88...asked for a trade. record was 33-6.

they sent me to Utah. now im the man but theyre record was 19-27 before i got there. my goal is to get the 8th and roast the Suns.

Last edited:
Makes no ******g sense. My player is league leader in almost all relevant stats, first in MVP race, ROY race, and an all-star. We're in first place... and they bench me to start Shannon Brown?!?!?! Despicably insulted.
Don't want a trade because my team has the best record in the league--thanks to me, no less.

Yep same thing with me, my rookie year. Shannon Brown was nice tho cant lie.

123-23 ONLINE RECORD for PS3.

Played K-Town Trash online and dude is a BEAST with the Clippers.... 1-2 against him so far.

Don't know why I always feel like I can beat the Heat with a lesser team like the Warriors no matter what :smh: . Played someone off my friends list twice that was just cheesing with Lebron(dont even know why I even added him.) Should of won both games but he got a lot of bs plays at the end. First one I left my bench in too long, I should of called a TO but I get my phil jackson on too much :lol: . Had a chance at the end but Klay Thompson missed a wide open 3 to tie it with 1:00 then ray hit a contested one right in his face :rolleyes and pretty much sealed it up.

How do you chalk up your losses to 'bs plays' and then rattle off two reasons you lost that were your fault?

I could of rattled off about the bs plays(Ex first game I missed a very make able layup with Landry and he made a buzzer beater 3 from the opposite foul line before the buzzer in the first qtr :stoneface: ) but i put majority of those aside cause at the end of the day I still had a chance to win the game, even though the game shouldnt have been close. " Had a chance at the end but Klay Thompson missed a wide open 3 to tie it with 1:00 then ray hit a contested one right in his face." How is this my fault? :lol: It was a wide open 3 missed by Thompson (i have my shot indicator on too and it was green) All i can do is press the button dog

My only real GRIPE about this game is when I get bumped while driving to the basket and there's no call... I mean in REAL LIFE and SIM situations there should be a FOUL called every single time there's contact made while driving to the basket. Do you know how many tickey tack/phantom fouls get called in the NBA???!!!

What's even more garbage is when my guy goes flying into the stands and there's nothing called whatsoever... Like really???!!! My dude is just gonna get bumped hella hard roll into the baseline crowd and lay there for like 20 seconds and there's no stoppage of play???!!! This happens way to frequently in this game.

Also, on ball defense this year is a JOKE... Deadass I feel like I'm on iceskates when Im playing on ball this year. The only real from of DEFENSE is the stupid steal animations when you get beat and you somehow get COOKIES with that stupid reach around animation... That reach around steal probably happens once or twice in a real life NBA game at best. But this **** happens all the time on 2K13.

Here's a youtube of what Im talking about... This is fouls in NBA2K12 but it's the exact same in 2K13... Ya'll know what Im talking about.

Last edited:
My only real GRIPE about this game is when I get bumped while driving to the basket and there's no call... I mean in REAL LIFE and SIM situations there should be a FOUL called every single time there's contact made while driving to the basket. Do you know how many tickey tack/phantom fouls get called in the NBA???!!!
What's even more garbage is when my guy goes flying into the stands and there's nothing called whatsoever... Like really???!!! My dude is just gonna get bumped hella hard roll into the baseline crowd and lay there for like 20 seconds and there's no stoppage of play???!!! This happens way to frequently in this game.
Also, on ball defense this year is a JOKE... Deadass I feel like I'm on iceskates when Im playing on ball this year. The only real from of DEFENSE is the stupid steal animations when you get beat and you somehow get COOKIES with that stupid reach around animation... That reach around steal probably happens once or twice in a real life NBA game at best. But this **** happens all the time on 2K13.

Here's a youtube of what Im talking about... This is fouls in NBA2K12 but it's the exact same in 2K13... Ya'll know what Im talking about.
I get what your saying, however by your logic, if fouls were called like how you want them, it would be 100X worst. Miami would average 50 free throws a game.  The foul animations are so off in this game. The contact animations are off as well,

Also your idea is reverse. Its actually easier to score in the paint than EVER. Why you ask? BEcause they basically removed defense from the paint. You used 2k12 as a ref, but honestly I'd take 2k12 over this crap they gave us.

Last edited:
In 2K12, there were actually contact animations for off-ball situations. From what I hear they are all gone in 2K13. FOlks complained and 2K removed them completely.

Those play Association or MyPlayer, what difficulty you guys playing and what foul sliders yall have.

The further up the difficulty goes the more CPU nonsense I see, so I try to play on the normal difficult and tweak the sliders as much as possible until I get a perfect set BUT IDK if I can still do that this year. Driving the lane is too easy and I could easily shoot +65%. Also, Gerald Green :x

Those play Association or MyPlayer, what difficulty you guys playing and what foul sliders yall have.
The further up the difficulty goes the more CPU nonsense I see, so I try to play on the normal difficult and tweak the sliders as much as possible until I get a perfect set BUT IDK if I can still do that this year. Driving the lane is too easy and I could easily shoot +65%. Also, Gerald Green
sick.gif
 On myplayer I play on Allstar. HOF makes me
mad.gif

The further up the difficulty goes the more CPU nonsense I see, so I try to play on the normal difficult and tweak the sliders as much as possible until I get a perfect set BUT IDK if I can still do that this year. Driving the lane is too easy and I could easily shoot +65%. Also, Gerald Green :x

On myplayer I play on Allstar. HOF makes me >:
I re-read my OG post and **** is all over the place but anyway thinking of bumping back up to All-Star and have a challenging arcade game oppose to a challenging realistic game. I play strictly Association btw.

I wish the AI was smarter and why does the CPU not switch defensive matchups? I want my star to face the best, when I play the Heat I want LBJ to guard me. I want epic matchups.

Since DC posted that article on the difference between pro and HOF I have equipped floor general and defensive anchor lvl 3 and my teammates play so much better I don't need the ball 40 - 50 times a game to win, my teammates run the offense good and can make a good percentage of shots also they can play good defense, most importantly we stopped averaging 10+ offensive boards well letting up that many offensive boards :pimp:

Thanks DC

Back
Top Bottom