Official NBA 2k13 Thread

Just played 2 games against cpu and got TORCHED...so used to my player.

I got jrue, to whoever wanted him send over an offer.

**** how did I miss this :smh:

Don't worry, we'll start another league.

Good game haas1900 or wtv. Wait til I learn how to stop Wade from leaking out tho :lol: Dude was under the other rim before the ball was shot :rofl:
That was my cousin :rofl: He usually plays with the Heat and is the biggest cheeser I know. Off ball defense and leaks Wade or James. :smh:

how often will we advance?? it shouldnt take us 6 months to play 1 season........

I paused it, I'll change it when I get home.

Barely beat the pacers that started Mo williams, Barbosa, Bogut & bums... Wish the setting was all star against the cpu. CPU on HOF is too hard on this game :smh:

The other league will be on Superstar or All-Star, I'll make a new thread for the Association and get everybody's thoughts.

Just played 2 games against cpu and got TORCHED...so used to my player.

I got jrue, to whoever wanted him send over an offer.

Yeah HOF is tough, no way to change it now that the association has started.

^ im pretty familiar with my players and they all kinda look different on my team. I do my own substitutions so I pretty much know which position they are. My big three(if you want to call it that) is Harden, KG, Batum. Chalmers, Bass, Nick Swaggy P, Landry, Drummond, and Mills fit in nicely. :smokin Didnt realize I play 9 deep :lol:

Aaron Brooks, Monta, Tayshaun, Boozer, Greg Monroe, Beabouis, Gerald Henderson, Alan Anderson, Ivan Johnson, JJ Barea, Orlando Johnson, Cartier Martin

what the ****... scrubs galore.

did I get the last pick or something?

Who the **** is Alan Anderson, Cartier Martin and Orlando Johnson?

DaulDierce quit the league because of SHWAP's cheesing :rofl:
I just made a thread strictly for the Association, so let's take that discussion there. I'm also taking suggestions for the new Association (rules, sliders, settings, etc.)
http://niketalk.com/t/516175/official-ps3-nba-2k13-association-thread/0_20

:x why would i play in a league with cheesing? makes no sense. If i want cpu to cover me i'll play cpu offline. im straight. there are sim leagues out there i'll join.

Last edited:
1 3 1 zone controlling one of the bigs and no on ball defense at all. AT ALL.

DC knows.. NT use to only have Sim Leagues on 360.

I dont mess with that cheese stuff man.

Last edited:
Why doesnt the commish in yalls league just sim every CPU game for everyone? Give everybody Wins for their cpu games they have to play.

I mean everyone knows the cpu cheats
mean.gif

It makes no sense trying to play them

Aaron Brooks, Monta, Tayshaun, Boozer, Greg Monroe, Beabouis, Gerald Henderson, Alan Anderson, Ivan Johnson, JJ Barea, Orlando Johnson, Cartier Martin

what the ****... scrubs galore.

did I get the last pick or something?

Who the **** is Alan Anderson, Cartier Martin and Orlando Johnson?

:rofl: Raptors, Wizards, and Pacers players respectively. End of the bench guys

DaulDierce quit the league because of SHWAP's cheesing :rofl:
I just made a thread strictly for the Association, so let's take that discussion there. I'm also taking suggestions for the new Association (rules, sliders, settings, etc.)
http://niketalk.com/t/516175/official-ps3-nba-2k13-association-thread/0_20

:x why would i play in a league with cheesing? makes no sense. If i want cpu to cover me i'll play cpu offline. im straight. there are sim leagues out there i'll join.

I totally understand what you're saying and why you quit. No hard feelings. I didn't really set out to make this a hardcore league when I made it, only way to beat a cheeser is cheese back.

I'll still gladly hand out L's to you whenever you're ready though :lol:

Why doesnt the commish in yalls league just sim every CPU game for everyone? Give everybody Wins for their cpu games they have to play.

I mean everyone knows the cpu cheats :smh:

It makes no sense trying to play them

Never crossed my mind, I'll do that and reverse anybody who's lost to CPU. Is that cool with everybody?

I'll also unlock all the games so you can choose to play against user teams whenever you want.

Last edited:
Yea one guy tried that cheese ish with me but i guess my man to man was better than his zone d... then he raged quit lol

Stop complaining about "cheesing" and figure a way around it. If your opponent is playing off-ball zone defense, swing the ball and find the open man for a J.

Only complaint I have about this game is the bs foul calls. Other than that, the game has been fine to me since the patch dropped.

Stop complaining about "cheesing" and figure a way around it. If your opponent is playing off-ball zone defense, swing the ball and find the open man for a J.
Only complaint I have about this game is the bs foul calls. Other than that, the game has been fine to me since the patch dropped.

:stoneface:

its not NCAA... ****** need to step they on ball d# up. and stop letting cpu play defense for them. simple. hit training camp.

Last edited:
:stoneface:
its not NCAA... ****** need to step they on ball d# up. and stop letting cpu play defense for them. simple. hit training camp.

On-ball D is almost non-existent in this game, I don't blame pple for playing off ball D. Try playing against a player with the ankle breaker sig skill, it's IMPOSSIBLE to play on ball D against them, u'll get broken down every time. Players like Bron and Iggy can just barrel through their way to the lane even if u defending them tighly with on ball D.

I should be back home by Saturday cant wsit yo propose some trades and hopefully we be in the playoffs by new jan

On-ball D is almost non-existent in this game, I don't blame pple for playing off ball D. Try playing against a player with the ankle breaker sig skill, it's IMPOSSIBLE to play on ball D against them, u'll get broken down every time. Players like Bron and Iggy can just barrel through their way to the lane even if u defending them tighly with on ball D.

LIES.

Step on teamup and see what up. You have to cover your man on your own. Thats why im so good at on ball D#. it doesnt take much honestly. I explained it few pages back on how to lock someone up with on ball D#.

L2, Right stick and a little turbo to cut them off from getting past you is all you need. Of course it takes practice. That doesnt justify letting CPU play D# for you. Its obviously not gonna work 100% of the time just like in real life. 2k improved on ball D# this year alot if you know what your actually doing.

and RomeBe i told you that was my 3rd and 4th game i ever played in "Vs. Mode" Its still "1-1" Come at me bro.

Last edited:
LIES.
Step on teamup and see what up. You have to cover your man on your own. Thats why im so good at on ball D#. it doesnt take much honestly. I explained it few pages back on how to lock someone up with on ball D#.
L2, Right stick and a little turbo to cut them off from getting past you is all you need. Of course it takes practice. That doesnt justify letting CPU play D# for you. Its obviously not gonna work 100% of the time just like in real life. 2k improved on ball D# this year alot if you know what your actually doing.
and RomeBe i told you that was my 3rd and 4th game i ever played in "Vs. Mode"

what's your psn, let's play.

I should be back home by Saturday cant wsit yo propose some trades and hopefully we be in the playoffs by new jan

Your squad is aite, I simulated all the games against CPU teams and Al Jefferson and Dirk are both averaging double doubles. They got Nate Robinson as your starting PG

I see Ning and MBeezy goin at it :lol:

I had to hand out L's to Chris and xXRich. My team has no big men (Gortat, Scola, and T. Murphy) which means no interior defense. Already reached out to some FAs and made a trade.

Back
Top Bottom