Official NBA 2k13 Thread

nope, this joint was let down IMO.  I don't know when the next gen consoles come out, but I probably won't bother with

another one until then

i play a game every now and then. After my 2nd year in mycareer i dont feel motivated to play it. The cavs have Lebron Kyrie and andre Iguodala tho :x

i play a game every now and then. After my 2nd year in mycareer i dont feel motivated to play it. The cavs have Lebron Kyrie and andre Iguodala tho
sick.gif
i had houston and i kept it realistic ( got ryan anderson, matt barnes, and deandre) for the most part but some of the cpu trades 
eek.gif
. warriors had splash bros with ibaka and bogut at front court with loul deng at the 3 . 

i play a game every now and then. After my 2nd year in mycareer i dont feel motivated to play it. The cavs have Lebron Kyrie and andre Iguodala tho :x

Hahaha ... My guy was on the Cavs because I demanded a trade, and the next year CP3 was on the team and Kyrie was as well. It was ridiculous

I gave up in this game. I swear half of the time the better play loses depending on the chosen teams and the comebacks that are in every game

Last edited:
Hahaha ... My guy was on the Cavs because I demanded a trade, and the next year CP3 was on the team and Kyrie was as well. It was ridiculous

I've done 3 seperate MyPlayer careers and every time CP3 ends up on the Cavs despite them already having Kyrie, Melo ends up on the Mavs, Lebron ends up on the Suns, Boozer ends up on the Wolves, and Dirk/Kaman end up on the Bulls. All three times this has happened after the 2nd season. I'm assuming its just programmed that way.

I still play just until a new game I want comes out. Black Ops 2 is a snooze fest for me now.

Still find it disrespectful that the level 3 glitches haven't been fixed yet. Earning all that VC to just throw it away on a perk that doesn't work.

I gave up in this game. I swear half of the time the better play loses depending on the chosen teams and the comebacks that are in every game
That is the part that annoys me the most. If I'm the Pistons vs Miami, in the 3rd and 4th Q I'll start missing wide open dunks or shots(even with A or B + release)

Pretty much 2k tried to hard to control the game for you. I mean Blocks rarely happen and when it does it its the cpu who does the block animation. On loose balls, dudes do a WHOLE 360 looking for a ball right in front of them!!!!

This was the worst 2k in years. Nothing in terms of game play improved. AND THE EURO 3 GLITCH IS STILL IN THE GAME

NBA 2K13 Roster Update Details (5-11-13)
10:08 AM - May 11, 2013 by Steve_OS

Another NBA 2K13 roster update arrived this morning. Here are some of the details.

Nate Robinson, Chicago Bulls +1 (83)
Stephen Curry, Golden St. Warriors +1 (88)
Klay Thompson, Golden St. Warriors +3 (75)
Amar'e Stoudemire, New York Knicks (83) Returns from injury
Tiago Splitter, San Antonio Spurs (69) Returns from injury
Kent Bazemore, Golden St. Warriors (69) Added
Steve Nash, Los Angeles Lakers -8 (72) Down 2 more ratings points from last update

Players Still Missing
Justin Holiday, Philadelphia 76ers
Malcolm Thomas, Chicago Bulls
Kevin Jones, Cleveland Cavaliers
Shavlik Randolph, Boston Celtics
Willie Reed, Memphis Grizzlies
Jarvis Varnado, Miami Heat
Terrel Harris, New Orleans Hornets
Kevin Murphy, Utah Jazz
Jerel McNeal, Utah Jazz
Josh Akognon, Dallas Mavericks
Julyan Stone, Denver Nuggets
Ben Hansbrough, Indiana Pacers
Tim Ohlbrecht, Houston Rockets
Aron Baynes, San Antonio Spurs
Diante Garrett, Phoenix Suns
Mickael Gelabale, Minnesota Timberwolves
Chris Johnson, Minnesota Timberwolves
Scott Machado, Golden St. Warriors
Dwayne Jones, Golden St. Warriors

http://www.operationsports.com/news/628721/nba-2k13-roster-update-details-5-11-13/

Bazemore finally added. :lol: :smh:

Game is dookie online. Gerald Green is a light skinned LeBron on this game. Big men don't rebound and it's waaaay too easy to blow by a defender. I'll be online tonight after work. GT: Op7imus Grimes

Played this guy online who's record was 433-30
sick.gif
Knew what he would try and do. He used Indiana. I was NYK. Was down 12 most of the first half. Felt like a lid was on the rim.Had to make a few halftime adjustments. Upped my defense thanks to Shumpert and Chandler.But of course Paul George caught FIRE. Son jumped from damn near halfcourt and violently caressed his penis on Amar'e's forehead. Good Lord. Started the 4th down 8. Had to buckle down and hit shots. Defense showed up and ya boy Earl Joseph Smith, III was hitting 3's left and right. 6 seconds left and it's tied. Iso Melo with Hibbert guarding him. He gave me space and the damn shot hit back iron. A+ shot and everything
mean.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
In overtime, he was just worn down. Carmelo took over and dropped 9 points in about 90 seconds. Open alley oop to JR with about 16 seconds left sealed it. Had to salute my tv on some T.I. steez bruh. I'm hype right now.

But lebron doesnt even do the chalk thing anymore. Hasnt in a long time. So he'll be doing it in the game? Negative. Lol. Cant wait to cop I hope hov stays far away from all production. I dont care if his music is on the track list and he sits in his chair at Brooklyn but that it.

Back
Top Bottom