>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

Another problem is the (pass) pump fake, double tap A (xbox360).. I was coming across this multiple times when I played last night, I pass pump faked and sometimes it would allow me to move and sometimes not..

ratings always have a few blunder, whats wack is that association always goes untouched, online association is broken, crew mode has yet to be really implemented, and there are still cheese moves ie. Spin Dunk

I feel like its pointless to buy this for current gen because it looks exactly the same......

Am copping it for ps4 tho

ratings always have a few blunder, whats wack is that association always goes untouched, online association is broken, crew mode has yet to be really implemented, and there are still cheese moves ie. Spin Dunk
OJ Mayo was like a 77 and could cook people. Its all about what the skill set is of the person. Ratings don't mean that much.

OJ Mayo was like a 77 and could cook people. Its all about what the skill set is of the person. Ratings don't mean that much.

Not really, ratings do impact a ton.

A la Dell Curry. You could block the ball while he was shooting a 3 and it would still go in. :x

Not really, ratings do impact a ton.

A la Dell Curry. You could block the ball while he was shooting a 3 and it would still go in.
sick.gif
Don't mention block and 2k13 together

Praying they fix that online association. After the finals i can't advance past the player progression screen most of the time, and that 2-3 day offseason is just :smh:

I feel like its pointless to buy this for current gen because it looks exactly the same......

Am copping it for ps4 tho
Well some of us aren't going to immediately by a next gen system. Plus, how a game "looks" only matters but so much to some as well.

man, i don't think i'm even gonna download this for current gen

might just go with live for the hell of it.  2k is starting to be stale to me just like Madden

laugh.gif

The fact that these Ronnie 2k types keep dropping simple ratings like it's a big deal/players stay thirsty for a damn number... means guys like DC haven't explained this enough
laugh.gif
LOL remember last year Blake Griffin mid range was a 80 and Ray's was a 72...

Just sold back most of my games including 2K at gamestop; received ten dolla store credit on itself alone. GTA V 
pimp.gif

and then....2k14 shall be next!

do they npt pay attention to summer leagues okay, you dont have to use nba arenas, but you cant get The gyms from the pro-ams or even a wider range of blacktops.

Same game = new features, they were lazy this year.

do they npt pay attention to summer leagues okay, you dont have to use nba arenas, but you cant get The gyms from the pro-ams or even a wider range of blacktops.

Same game = new features, they were lazy this year.
Licencing.

But they can put in generic arenas. Nothing is stopping them from doing that.

Toine, any updates on info & images for the next-gen versions?
Expect 2k to shift their focus to next-gen version 2k14 after the current-gen launches.

Hopefully they drop a 5 on 5 next-gen gameplay vid, same goes for Live 14.

Back
Top Bottom