>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

Has 2K been messing up online for anyone else?

The game will lose connection around the 4th quarter and I can’t even quit

I have to watch the game end and when it does the game will freeze up

I don’t even get credit for the W if I’m winning

For all this talk about "Cheesing" on here and on hoopsgaming.com, y'all should write a Standard Operating Procedure on it. :D

How are people discussing basketball cheese without talking about the grandaddy of them all: Spin Move Cheese. Spin Move Cheese will never be surpassed, ever.

I agree that was a problem.. The euro step 3s were a joke as well especially in myteam since it's played on rookie or something cause almost everything went in

I agree that all that other stuff is cheese...

But 1-3-1 is not. It's a good defense. If people knew how to play they could beat it. Instead of crying all the damn time.

If someone plays 1-3-1 on me just take it that they can't guard me, same way if someone play 2-3 in real life against me, I'm mentally in their mind that I'm better

I don't think I've ever been more frustrated playing My Player.

Yea me too, my teammates will sag off no matter who they are guarding, steph curry, ray allen, kyler korver, they dont give a f

If someone plays 1-3-1 on me just take it that they can't guard me, same way if someone play 2-3 in real life against me, I'm mentally in their mind that I'm better

Me to, i never played enough to learn how to be 1-3-1 but i beat everything else

A quick fix for the sagging off. I only use MODERATE and TIGHT for off ball settings vs. individual players. When you use SAG, they sag off too much to the point they help off so much.

I wish there were more Zone Offenses in 2K. There is no reason people should be saying, "1-3-1 is breakable because the corner 3 is always open." Well the whole point of using a 1-3-1 against someone is to MAKE the offense shoot corner 3's. So you are taking what the defense gives you. I don't consider that a "way to beat the 1-3-1."

We need zone defenses in 2K.

its not that hard to play man to man defense and im not even that great on defense but im decent...all i do is guard the paint with my big man and help defense when somebody drives to the basket and block the shot i also get every rebound too...i let the computer guard the perimeter and rarely do they shoot 3's and when they do its not 50% so i can live with that

its not that hard to play man to man defense and im not even that great on defense but im decent...all i do is guard the paint with my big man and help defense when somebody drives to the basket and block the shot i also get every rebound too...i let the computer guard the perimeter and rarely do they shoot 3's and when they do its not 50% so i can live with that
So you don't guard the ball when playing a human?

From my experience, 1-3-1 also gives up a lot of offensive rebounds.

I played someone last night who used the warriors and played a 1-3-1. I didn't even get the open corner 3 and when I did, I missed almost all the time. Wasn't a good game for me.

Also, another thing I noticed was when I play 1-3-1, I usually leave the wing 3 open as well. What's up with that? Is it because I play tight on-ball and deny off-ball on everyone? I also have the defensive pressure up 100% and help defense 0% in coach profiles. Help defense is at 45%.

If you are going to be a coward and let the CPU there is no point of you wasting another human's time playing them. Play the CPU if that is how you are going to play man. Nobody is getting anything out of that experience

:lol: I like how he started off by saying, "it's not hard to defend man to man" and finished off by saying he defends the paint with the bigs

^ you sound salty for no reason :lol:
Call it what you want man. It just pisses me off when people let the CPU play defense. Then you had the nerve to say, "It isn't even hard to play defense." Well clearly you either
A. Think it is, which is why you let the CPU do it.
B. Don't know since you don't do it.

It just makes no sense for someone to play vs. a human and have to deal with them letting the CPU play defense. It is really NOT point of playing you. Someone would get the same experience vs the CPU.

Playing a human can be fun. Shaking another human, the chess match. Nobody can get that playing you.

Call it what you want man. It just pisses me off when people let the CPU play defense. Then you had the nerve to say, "It isn't even hard to play defense." Well clearly you either
A. Think it is, which is why you let the CPU do it.
B. Don't know since you don't do it.

It just makes no sense for someone to play vs. a human and have to deal with them letting the CPU play defense. It is really NOT point of playing you. Someone would get the same experience vs the CPU.

Playing a human can be fun. Shaking another human, the chess match. Nobody can get that playing you.

Amen

dudes that dont play d on the ball are ******* i only will do it if someone is trying to score 110 with one guy them i'm doing whatever to shut you down

i sincerely despise when someone wont d you up in 2k like what are we playing for?

like dude above said if wanted to play the cpu i'd just play the cpu

when we were younger me and my bros would clown u if you didnt d up

takes all the fun out of playing another person honestly

Back
Top Bottom