Official NBA 2k15 Thread

ss_87b786cd89e76ee1cebcb243d9098bc35e75662a.600x338.jpg

ss_2d9b91b246d884b5dec16d22525502a7c2777041.600x338.jpg
thumbsupcomputerkid.gif

I think I might finally invest in a gaming PC just for this game
Do it; You don't be disappointed. If you build a PC with the same price tag as a PS4 or Xbox One, you will get a machine twice as powerful. If you invest in a PC with a bit more cash you will have a future proof gaming PC for the next 5 years. This is coming from someone with a PS4 which I love, but facts are facts. 

i never usually hold down turbo unless on fastbreaks and stuff.
gotta save energy for the 4th, yadadamean?

and i hope they change the intentional foul button (PS4)
square is to foul, and intentional at the same time. sometimes when i just press it once, the guy tackles the ballhandler for a foul.
just put the intentional as 'x' i mean midas whale right?

Honestly for me personally, 2K14 on next gen systems is one of the best 2K's I've played. Every year there's something to abuse, but 2K14 really toned everything down. The only thing that irks me about this year's version are the fadeaway runners in the lane. Guaranteed bucket everytime.

lmaooooooo, I play Chan (K-Town-Trash) on here for money all the time.

Dude rage quits in the middle of a series after we've made our bets cause of all the charges I take and the double team traps. I dropped 48 points in 3 quarters with Kevin Martin and he rage quitted. ****'s hilarious getting under the skin of someone on 2K especially when money's involved.. I know u reading this, man.
laugh.gif
Play me in 2k15 bruh

I'll likely cop on PC for the first time..I have a more than capable PC..hardly play online and just do association.

Last edited:
I'll likely cop on PC for the first time..I have a more than capable PC..hardly play online and just do association.

I play online matches/my boys at the crib on PS4 and run Association/MyPlayer on PC

I've always been amazed at how modders have handled the PC version. Which is why it upsets me when 2k hands us an unfinished product every October.

Do it; You don't be disappointed. If you build a PC with the same price tag as a PS4 or Xbox One, you will get a machine twice as powerful. If you invest in a PC with a bit more cash you will have a future proof gaming PC for the next 5 years. This is coming from someone with a PS4 which I love, but facts are facts. 

Show me the parts for the PC that I can build for $500 that will be "twice as fast as the ps4 or x1" like seriously post some links :lol:

Don't worry ill wait

Total cost: $416, or $396 after rebate

Not exactly double but it is slightly stronger. Add another $100 and you will have one significantly stronger than a PS4. Don't get me wrong, I love my PS4 and will be copping 2k15 for it.  

Last edited:
Ehh, I just like the convenience of a console
whats convenient about a console as oppose to a pc....? like seriously its not as if one is portable and one isnt. They both essentially use the same type of hook ups... (although a pc can be connected to a tv/monitor wirelessly) And a mini pc build/frame depending on what you pick is smaller.... Both can stream/play games w/o using a disk... really i dont see this convenience that you speak of.

whats convenient about a console as oppose to a pc....? like seriously its not as if one is portable and one isnt. They both essentially use the same type of hook ups... (although a pc can be connected to a tv/monitor wirelessly) And a mini pc build/frame depending on what you pick is smaller.... Both can stream/play games w/o using a disk... really i dont see this convenience that you speak of.
When a lot of Console exclusive gamers think of PC Gaming, they think of the 90's with all those install disks and drivers. It's nothing like that anymore, in fact it's more easier and offers a lot more options than Console gaming.

Last edited:
Yea I don't understand the Console is more convenient argument either. Maybe more convenient I guess since people can come over and play but do people still do that anymore? I miss that part of being an adult, going over folks's house and "playing some 2K." Used to call by folks back in the day with a simple, "You trynna get some 2Ks in?" And be in there for hours. :smh:

When a lot of Console exclusive gamers think of PC Gaming, they think of the 90's with all those install disks and drivers. It's nothing like that anymore, in fact it's more easier and offers a lot more options than Console gaming.
exactly and the only exclusives are a few sony games.... and of course nintendo exclusives... other then that really none. Then you can do so much more with a cpu for obvious reasons... in fact a console is less convenient... considering that you would have to jump off a console and go to a pc to do certain things thus would be more work. 

Back
Top Bottom