Official NBA 2k15 Thread

^^^^ Ruby frobe can match him blow for blow

I have both fam. Ruby Kobe can't take over the game like Onyx. If Onyx Kobe gets hot he's going to make the next 9 out of 10 and there's nothing the defense can do.

How do you update the roster?? Wth

If is ps4 or xbox one is done automatically. if you have an outdated roster which is barely or they just sent the new one while you were playing a prompt will appear on the left corner saying new update. If it doesn't you are up to date.

bruh i can't get online, can't update my roster, can't do **** with this lemon i wish i can call sony and ask them to credit me the price. turd.

What's the point of my team? You just bet for cards and go against other people? What do you get out of it?

What's the point of my team? You just bet for cards and go against other people? What do you get out of it?
MT is not a about how good you are at the game, its about  how much money you waste on packs and players you have, you dont need no skills to win my team games when you have amazing cards, plus 90% of the ppl that plays MT are cheesers. i got rid of all my cards for nothing after getting into seed 2. that mode is dumb af. 

MT is not a about how good you are at the game, its about  how much money you waste on packs and players you have, you dont need no skills to win my team games when you have amazing cards, plus 90% of the ppl that plays MT are cheesers. i got rid of all my cards for nothing after getting into seed 2. that mode is dumb af. 

Broke boy logic. You sound suuuuper butt hurt b.

Broke boy logic. You sound suuuuper butt hurt b.
i barely lost games to second seed and i had good cards, its just frustrating to play that **** son.  i sold most of most players basically for nothing. and i gave away about 1 mil MT to my friend. felt like i wasted stacks just to get pissed in that dumb myteam.
roll.gif
 but you sound like one  of those cheesers that i destroyed trynna pause the game for 3 minutes tho

Last edited:
So what you're telling me it's that the whole purpose of it is to play with legends? I mean that sounds pretty boring

Myteam is basically like EAs ultimate team but a much more basic version. I'm sure the mode will get better in the coming years but they just added myteam last year so it's a lot of things they can improve on. Also there's no real incentive to play after you reach the first seed.

i barely lost games to second seed and i had good cards, its just frustrating to play that **** son.  i sold most of most players basically for nothing. and i gave away about 1 mil MT to my friend. felt like i wasted stacks just to get pissed in that dumb myteam.:rofl:  but you sound like one  of those cheesers that i destroyed trynna pause the game for 3 minutes tho

so i got on 2k14 late, and played myteam out of boredom.

only road to playoffs and offline worked, so i just played road to playoffs with my basic first pack team

i got up to a 4 seed, then took massive losses....only reason why is because teams would have steph curry as a 12th man......lebron coming off the bench....

i'd lose by....4. and when i'd when, dudes would lag, or pause the game repeatedly, etc.

stopped playing.

this year, opened my pack, best player was anthony bennett, wasn't trynna play that.

stick to rec and mygm.

so i downloaded the TMAC roster and tried his release, looks almost identical to his real release, does anyone know how to look up the player release? or know which release is the tmac release?

Back
Top Bottom