Official NBA 2k15 Thread

A lot of your gripes will be fixed if you learn the controls. 

Timeout: Hold both bumper buttons at the same time.

Quick Screen: Press Circle, and then press the button of the person you want to screen.

Yea, these gripes are old man issues

Gotta memorize new commands
mean.gif
laugh.gif
I mean why shouldn't you though? Shouldn't there be things in place that seperate newbies from veteran players. 

I guess. It's obvious I don't like change though. I'll give it another shot later.
Which option is a normal franchise?

I hate players who don't want to play cause you pick a top rated team. I've been playing with warriors the last couple years, now that they're winning cats quit the match before it starts. Not my fault they're so dominate this year :lol:...

So I pick the twolves then dudes don't want to play a "bad" team so they quit that match before it starts :smh:

Infuriates me, it's like you have to pick a obscure team for dudes to match up. I couldn't even pick MIA in years past that was a insta quit :smh:...

I just play I don't care what team you pick

I hate players who don't want to play cause you pick a top rated team. I've been playing with warriors the last couple years, now that they're winning cats quit the match before it starts. Not my fault they're so dominate this year :lol:...

So I pick the twolves then dudes don't want to play a "bad" team so they quit that match before it starts :smh:

Infuriates me, it's like you have to pick a obscure team for dudes to match up. I couldn't even pick MIA in years past that was a insta quit :smh:...

I know how you feel. I have been playing with the blazers since 2K had Iverson in the cover. And now everyone calls me cheap for picking them. Like is my fault we have great players in the team now.

I know how you feel. I have been playing with the blazers since 2K had Iverson in the cover. And now everyone calls me cheap for picking them. Like is my fault we have great players in the team now.
yea, I've been playing wit the clippers since 2k5
people don't believe me they were my team before a couple years ago...

this is the best 2k since 11.

the rhythm system alone.....

the ball physics are the best theyve ever been

the brick animations look almost rendered on-the-fly

the independent sticks (one for movement, one for dribbling)

all those things are awesome, new aspects of this franchise.

they added so much to mygm and myleague......

they added sliders for moral, injury impact, trade logic, team resigning aggressiveness, etc.

they made a totally new "RPG" GM mode, for those who got tired of the cut-and-dry association...

all sports games have glitches

compare 2k to madden

ive seen shots of people's defensive ends lining up on their opponents d line LMAO

throwing 80 yard passes from their backs...LMAO

and this game is awful because you don't know how to call timeout?

my knocks on the game are that online association still doesnt work

and

they need to add a pro-club-like set up for rec ball (i.e. team rosters which play towards a "championship" in tiered rounds)

but those are hardly big enough issues to classify this game as "awful" or even as bad as previous 2ks on last gen.

honestly, for a first year sports release, 2k, unlike EA, actually got it right.

every time a generation changes, madden sucks for 4 years.....

this is pretty damn close to the 2k we all know is on top of the sports sim world. (with improvements to physics)

You don't belong in a online league if you play off ball.

Agreed I hate people that use computer defense. I still can't believe is 2015 and 2K allows that nonsense. Is basically you are playing half the game only offense. Imagine a fighting game where the computer blocks every punch your opponent throws and you only play offense. That game would be a joke so I do not understand why 2K doesn't make players that rely on computer defense have the CPU go to rookie level defense. That way you are penalized for it. I play both offense and defense that's the real way to play. But then you lose to people that use computer d and is so frustrating.

Agreed I hate people that use computer defense. I still can't believe is 2015 and 2K allows that nonsense. Is basically you are playing half the game only offense. Imagine a fighting game where the computer blocks every punch your opponent throws and you only play offense. That game would be a joke so I do not understand why 2K doesn't make players that rely on computer defense have the CPU go to rookie level defense. That way you are penalized for it. I play both offense and defense that's the real way to play. But then you lose to people that use computer d and is so frustrating.

quick games are on superstar, which might as well be rookie.

LMAO

quick games are on superstar, which might as well be rookie.

LMAO

I'm speaking of online leagues that I play in Hall of Fame. Know what you say before you speak. To not sound foolish like just now. I can tell you play computer d even in quick games. Lol.

Last edited:
gameplay's more enjoyable and crisper now with the sliders changed.

the biggest slider i love is contact jumpers/contact in the lane

push contact up, and push success rate for contact shots down, it's LOVELY

dunk in traffic too

i also lower verticals.

the dunks look waaaaaaaaay more realistic (even posters)

in past years i even dropped the quickness sliders.

gotta up the foul sliders, too.

my slider game been mean.

simulation does a very light coating of these adjustments, but i go even further than simulation.

It's a problem we sadly can't fix online, just hoping dude plays 80-90% on ball. 2k should allow us to adjust our settings how madden does, where we only play ranked games with players that play on ball, less reaches, pauses etc. but of course, 2k servers are trash so that will never happen.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom