Official NBA 2k15 Thread

@ScottOGallagher @Sirjam34 Last tip* FAKE PASS will embarrass online opponents playing an over aggressive zone.

Get your excel game up fool..........

the first one had like 5 overall ratings for each player

this one is completely blank LMAO

so confuse.

lol @ the fake pass....you can also iso and just keep hitting fake pass and the defender can't strip you with reaches

What are you talking about 5 overall ratings for each player. Yea man, you gotta go to Excel school man.

Those weren't overall ratings LOL One was

For those that struggle with On Ball Defense, here are some quick tips.

Defense Tips / Tutorials NBA 2K15 : How to be a Lock Down On-ball Defender - YouTube

I would like to utilize all of these tricks of the trade, however, still waiting for my $11 2k to ship. Damn you Amazon.

Nope JRS, two day, but everytime I check on it it says it will ship between 15-21 April. I think several other cats said they were seeing the same thing.

On my career mode I'm bout 30 games into the season and after the game if freezes every time while loading/saving after the game. It's a key game so I can't simulate pass it. U guys have any problems like this? Any tips?

im putting up HOF #,
36ppg, 9reb, 8assist, 53.7fg, 39 3pt, 2.5 blocks, 2.8 steals

No sig shoes

roll.gif
 Aye, please read this story. Dude was lying through his TEETH

A quick story for those who don't believe in scripting... - Page 2 - Operation Sports Forums http://www.operationsports.com/foru...story-those-who-dont-believe-scripting-2.html

Got the game via amazon on Saturday.

Initial takeaway is that the VC points are as gross as I'd been led to believe.

My question is in "my career" can you send the double team to stop one player? The menu said hold L1 but they never do it. Lamarcus absoultely killed me last game.

I don't think so. I've been playing Myplayer since 2K11. I'm kind of tired of it now. The park makes it bearable but that whole not being able to double team the CPU or switch up the defensive matchup/help out without getting penalized thing has sucked for years. They still keep you in the entire damn game too even when you're up by 20 with 2 minutes left.

Looking at it from a realistic POV, which players in the NBA have control over when his teammates double team and / or when his TEAM changes the defensive scheme. 

So I don't think in MyPlayer you should be able to control those things. 2K did that on purpose

Last edited:
I don't think so. I've been playing Myplayer since 2K11. I'm kind of tired of it now. The park makes it bearable but that whole not being able to double team the CPU or switch up the defensive matchup/help out without getting penalized thing has sucked for years. They still keep you in the entire damn game too even when you're up by 20 with 2 minutes left.

yea you need the ability to send doubles, teammates stay getting cooked and you cant do **** about it, and like you said coach just leave in the game to rot :lol:

I think stat padders would complain if you was forced to sit during blowouts. I know my son would :lol:

Back
Top Bottom