Official NBA 2k15 Thread

Gonna have to cop on the Xbone cause nobody has that trash PS4 camera available anywhere. Hopefully the differences aren't that big graphically since I cop all my multiplats on the PS4

Gonna have to cop on the Xbone cause nobody has that trash PS4 camera available anywhere. Hopefully the differences aren't that big graphically since I cop all my multiplats on the PS4
same thing I'm doing :lol: plus I wouldn't buy the pseye like I did the first time

I was in a party on PS4 this morning and a friend of my bro was saying that he knew someone who had went to a 2k team event. Supposedly they will be introducing "The Stage" which is suppose to be an updated and better Crew mode for PS4/X1. He said his boy couldn't really give him too many details. I tried to google it but all I could find was a YT vid that I can't watch at work
mean.gif
 I'm hoping it's true.

I'm guessing this would not work when creating new draft classes? It would be cool if you could take a screen shot pic of one of the upcoming rookies and create the cyberface.

I'm guessing this would not work when creating new draft classes? It would be cool if you could take a screen shot pic of one of the upcoming rookies and create the cyberface.

that would be incredible... you could possibly have a real face for each rookie every year :wow:

they wouldnt do that though. people wouldnt buy 2k16 :lol:

We're going to see Lil Wayne, Drake, Ray Rice, etc in MyPlayer this year :rofl:

Last edited:
This craps all over EA game face since this is processed on the consoles and not some wonky web based app. I see that it suffers from the same "face two shades lighter than the body" problem that game face suffered from already though.

About to get my V for Vendetta on with the face scan...

Remember Remember the 5th of November

When I pull up from 3, J wetter than Jimmer's 

i can already see people doing some stupid faces for the games with masks. gonna be hilarious :lol:

So that means you can have legit draft classes now with faces. I am sure you ego-maniacs can't wait to scan your own mugs to put them on the game.

So that means you can have legit draft classes now with faces. I am sure you ego-maniacs can't wait to scan your own mugs to put them on the game.
DC pls. Ain't nothing egotistical about putting your face out there in 2k land. This is as sim as it gets.

Last edited:
I swear it is so much of this game that I have no idea about. Do people PAY for VC or do you get it through playing modes. Remember, I am still on XBOX 360. Don't even know if there was VC on 2K14

no I never paid for it, i refuse.  Just from playing.  I don't ever get too deep into My player or anything that uses VC

on the next gen version VC was everywhere which is why only played the online mode since there was no Association and MyGM was trash and needed VC

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom