Official NBA 2k15 Thread

PSN:Thee_Pablo_21

I got some of you down already.

So who's gonna start the league up? 
nerd.gif

If dabottom copped let him start it he started the madden and done a great job so far..whoever does put me down for the bulls

i want in on that PS4 league.

PSN: GreatAbyss43

Ill play with the Clippers if they are available?

Last edited:
the setup is kinda cheeks. i was "stuck" on that spurs/heat game. i think i went to that content page that showed your recent activity and clicked one of those boxes and it finality took me to the real game. this undrafted free agent storyline is kinda funny. anybody do any heavy simulation through my player yet? any contracts offered? 2k shoes?

edit* just read some of the 2k forum cats say they just waited on the home screen with KD (press x to start) for 5 minutes after that spurs/heat game and eventually the my player screen just popped up. so i guess if you're still "stuck", try to wait on that screen if all else fails

Last edited:
I aint buying no VC, the whole point of playing MyPlayer is getting your attributes up, if I buy VC then I wont even play MyPlayer or MyCareer or whatever its called.
Kids these days don't have patience man. They want instant gratification. I am with you 100%

Is there a my2k app this year? Got so much free VC off that thing last year

yep got it now and they let you get VC every hour now. lol

Also I am playing MyGm mode right now and I am loving the practice mode where they let players pass you the ball in freestyle mode. It makes it so much easier to learn the release when you can spot up and just keep shooting. That was an amazing touch. so far I can say this game is a lot more physical and less arcade like than 2k14. Playing on Hall of Fame is actually making me run plays and play better.

For those having issues with the face scan, here's a tutorial that may help.

Back
Top Bottom