Official NBA 2k15 Thread

So they patched the app quick ahahahahaha now its every 24hours for VC. I got 5k in like 4 hours this morning.

I hope MyPlayer doesn't delete itself like it did last year

It did that to me like 3 times so I gave up on it

^^ awesome cuz I'm picking up my copy form BB between te next 2 hours, depending on NYC traffic of course :smh::smh:

Add me on X11 jaysfiend23

but there are scorers that come into the nba that can dunk and quick their first 10 games in the league. **** is flawed its no excuse for it.
Athleticism is more stagnant than dynamic. Yea, someone can slightly become faster or quicker, but for the most part, someone's athletic ability is set once they enter the NBA. Strength can increase more significantly though.

Is the game even worth coppin for PS3?.......... I mostly play franchise mode and play with friends. I want a PS4 but in all honesty the only game i buy yearly for my system is 2k outside of that i might cop a GTA and that's all, so it really hasn't been a rush to upgrade.

roll.gif

Some of those faces lookin demonic as hell 

Is the game even worth coppin for PS3?.......... I mostly play franchise mode and play with friends. I want a PS4 but in all honesty the only game i buy yearly for my system is 2k outside of that i might cop a GTA and that's all, so it really hasn't been a rush to upgrade.
I bought it for ps3 since I won't be getting a ps4 until sometime next year. I mostly play mycareer though and don't play much online. 

Soundtrack very pleasing once you turn off "Suck my kiss" very surprising I don't hate it yet.

Soundtrack very pleasing once you turn off "Suck my kiss" very surprising I don't hate it yet.
i turned off like 6-7 songs that dont belong any where near a damn basketball game let alone just shooting around... ****** pharrells conceited *** smh

Back
Top Bottom