Official NBA 2k15 Thread

debating with myself on copping a camera & returning it after the face scan...... dont think ill actually use it

Don't see why not. Just make sure they don't pull the "once opened can't return "deal.

Walmart would take it back :lol:

hell yea, walmart takes back anything. you dont even have to buy it from walmart to take it back there I took back some beat up timberlands in a plastic bag, shorty aint even check, just tossed me that gift card lmao

debating with myself on copping a camera & returning it after the face scan...... dont think ill actually use it
Don't see why not. Just make sure they don't pull the "once opened can't return "deal.
Walmart would take it back
laugh.gif
hell yea, walmart takes back anything. you dont even have to buy it from walmart to take it back there I took back some beat up timberlands in a plastic bag, shorty aint even check, just tossed me that gift card lmao
laugh.gif
 I cracked the screen on my tablet like a week after I got it.  Took back told the girl it was broke, she didn't even open the box 

i could have put anyhing there

Last edited:
I just started playing. Is anyone else experiencing glitches with graphics? Does anyone else's have eyebrows on Charlie Villanueva?

Buying the camera was a waste. I can't get the face scan and I've legit tried for almost two hours. 

Not one impression of the game over the last 3 pages. Folks too busy talking about using real money to play dress up with their digital characters.

For the person that said dunk ons are on cheese levels, what mode is this? Online?

Last edited:
The only difference between the PS4 cam and the Kinect was the voice commands. I think the Kinect might be 1080p and the PS4 cam is 720p. Srs question, how did it fail you
nerd.gif

Buying the camera was a waste. I can't get the face scan and I've legit tried for almost two hours. 
Hoping dis kinect won't fail me :pimp:
dat box already did
Nahhhh kinect too clutch..ain't gonna fail me like the pseye

how u fig the eye was bad?
I owned it.

Still own a ps4..don't still own an eye

yep i have the eye for my 3 & its decent.... games never got the right push

wont buy to keep on the 4 unless something wows the **** outta me & this face scan thing def aint it

my scan 

i've played 2 games and i'm liking it so far, but then again it doesn't take much to make me happy 
laugh.gif

The only difference between the PS4 cam and the Kinect was the voice commands. I think the Kinect might be 1080p and the PS4 cam is 720p. Srs question, how did it fail you :nerd:
You said it, voice commands :lol:

I haven't tested them side by side so I can't really say on picture quality. But m$ invested so much in it I'd hope it's better not just with voice commands.

Last edited:
The only difference between the PS4 cam and the Kinect was the voice commands. I think the Kinect might be 1080p and the PS4 cam is 720p. Srs question, how did it fail you :nerd:
You said it, voice commands :lol:

I haven't tested them side by side so I can't really say on picture quality. But m$ invested so much in it I'd hope it's better not just with voice commands.

ive sat & watched my buddy go "XBOX ON" for eons it seems... 10 repeats later its on :lol:

Last edited:
It's anybody else having trouble with the face scanning on xbox one?

Its not working at all for me, the box ain't even turning green at all smh

I've had my xbox on since I left for work at 530 this morning..... 

I wonder if its done installing/reinstalling/upgrading yet.... or if my xbox has blown up.

Back
Top Bottom