Official NBA 2k15 Thread

Yo..if this **** has to install one more time I'm throwing this xbox out the window

I just waited until it got done installing all the way and didn't have to play anything.

I'm just a quarter of the way done with this download since starting over this morning. Seriously don't think it'll finish by the end of the week with this slow internet. Should've gotten the physical copy where it has a consistent file transfer to the hard drive probably done by now. smfh

Gonna swoop this after work.
PSN: funcrusher22

I got the dubs on the ps4 league

Last edited:
I'm just a quarter of the way done with this download since starting over this morning. Seriously don't think it'll finish by the end of the week with this slow internet. Should've gotten the physical copy where it has a consistent file transfer to the hard drive probably done by now. smfh

It's always better to get the hard copy of a sports game. They always come out every year. You can't sell a digital copy, yet.

I played one game online vs Chicago and won

I couldn't stop Rose tho

Last edited:
Man this error got me feeling some type of way :smh:

Googling the issue it appears I'm not the only one having this issue with 2k :smh:

What the!?!?!?!

3l6hHPZ.jpg

Just hit a game winner at the buzzer in my first myplayer game :pimp:

It feels like a solid upgrade from '14 so far imo

It's always better to get the hard copy of a sports game. They always come out every year. You can't sell a digital copy, yet.

I know that but It's not about that right now. I was expecting to be playing this game already with the advantage of pre-loading before release. I didn't know they were going to make it this difficult. Oh well lesson learned, sticking with buying in store.

i finally get a face scan i can live with, then it says i'm unable to connect to the server, and goes back to myplayer with a random face :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom