Official NBA 2k15 Thread

Sony sent me my 5000 VC points from my digital preorder 30 minutes ago. And finally done downloading, now how long to install I don't know.

Been trying to play an online quick match for the past hour, can't connect to anyone. Am I the only one with this issue?

is it just me or does this years game suck
Most of the complaints about 2k15 are people having issues with their digital downloads not working, the face scan feature being hilariously bad (break the Internet indeed Ronnie2k), and of course the always craptastic 2k servers. which 2k supposedly had top engineers working on through the development cycle.

The gameplay itself has been received very well from what I've following, but the issues I just mentioned are most definitely hampering a lot of people's enjoyment of the game.

Thats why I don't mess with that my player nonsense now. Its all on servers.

Give me offline game modes

They had their top engineers work on the network
laugh.gif
Yep.
laugh.gif

I bought some VC because I was tired of bricking under the basket layups w/ a 7'3 C and my save file corrupts after MyPark froze up on me, :lol:

I love you, 2K.

Heads up for those who bought it digitally for ps4.

SONY will refund your money.

Last edited:
Don't know how I completed two 10-day contracts and now I'm in February.

Last edited:
I bought some VC because I was tired of bricking under the basket layups w/ a 7'3 C and my save file corrupts after MyPark froze up on me, :lol:

I love you, 2K.

Same thing happened to me last year.

I'm pretty sure Sony will refund me but I don't even feel like calling and dealing w/ customer service, :lol:

I don't understand why VC is locked onto one character, either.

I figured my remaining VC would be available on a new character, but I guess not.

Did you play 2K14? ...well this year's version is better by far, like not even close.

These f*@king servers are straight garbage tho, I don't think I'll ever understand 2K server issues and the fact that the game is unplayable as long as server issues exist.

The CPU AI is amazing this year compared to previous years. For this to be out of the box with no sliders adjustments, superstar/sim plays great. If you are a association guy, this game will only get better. If you like myplayer and online, it may start to suck if patches don't improve the issues. Bedwardsroy did a great job on these rosters/tendencies though.

It's clunky and laboring. The gameplay is fine but all this extra stuff to get to the gameplay is annoying. From having to type in an email to this dumb my GM mode. I just want to run a franchise like I've been doing for years why must I go through all this leg work. Maybe I'm getting old.

Anyone else have major lag issues when playing online. It's almost impossible to play defense for me, always a step behind when online.

Back
Top Bottom