Official NBA 2k15 Thread

I got dunked on twice by Wall. I thought they toned it down smh. There's a delay by the defender jumping so it's too late once the player has taken off.

I got dunked on twice by Wall. I thought they toned it down smh. There's a delay by the defender jumping so it's too late once the player has taken off.

You should see the dunks I have seen Rose do :lol:

What's up with all the miss dunks too?

I swear I miss like 3 a game :smh:

Has anyone got signed after their first 10 day contract, or do you have no option besides the extension or getting dropped. I had stats, a B+ overall and good team chemistry I should have been signed at the first opportunity.

Has anyone got signed after their first 10 day contract, or do you have no option besides the extension or getting dropped. I had stats, a B+ overall and good team chemistry I should have been signed at the first opportunity.

You get 2 10 day's then you get signed if you play well enough

2K15's graphics are a clear step down from 2K14 which is disappointing but the game play is vastly improved. Players no longer sweating , no more dynamic lighting, lower poly counts on players is kind of ridiculous considering this in the second installment on these new systems.

2K15's graphics are a clear step down from 2K14 which is disappointing but the game play is vastly improved. Players no longer sweating , no more dynamic lighting, lower poly counts on players is kind of ridiculous considering this in the second installment on these new systems.

you on next gen?

i got it for xboxone and it looks waaaay better than 14

I thought I was tripping while playing

The players do sweat and the graphics look a lot better on 2k15 than 2k14 (on next gen). I think my disappointment comes from a presentation standpoint. The commentator isn't that great, the rim is loud when you dunk the ball, half time is weak, etc. Nothing that will keep me from buying the game, but it does need some work. Another issue that I haven't seen on here is the "walking the ball up" animation. Last year, you could walk the ball up the court and control the tempo. Now, you're forced to run with your back bent over like a grandpa when inbounding the ball. You BARELY have to graze the left analog stick to walk the ball somewhat. This is something 2k should have kept in the game.

These are PC screens:
View media item 1213710View media item 1213708
This is a next gen screen shot:

View media item 1213717
cashbanks cashbanks , link to that avy? :nerd:

Last edited:
i have yet to play the pelicans...a bit scared to see Jrue tbh

dat delay when you try to contest a shot :x

pretty much got the euro step down tho :pimp:

don't worry about his avy, bhz come get this werk.

Last edited:
I'm debating on who to start my "lottery level" team franchise with...

Sixers, Bucks, Jazz, Kings, Twolves...

Sixers have MCW, Noel, Embiid (I plan to sit Embiid out in my franchise).
Jazz have Favors, Burkem, Exum, Kanter, Hood, Gobert
Bucks have Parker, Henson, Giannis
Kings, Stauskas, Cousins, Mclemore
Twolves Dieng, Wiggins, Bennett, Lavine

Last edited:
Son how the hell your going to tell me 2K15 looks better than 2K14 :lol: its absolutely does not I have both games on both next gen consoles. Dynamic lighting is GONE , players in 2K15 have lower poly counts than the ones in 2K14, I've noticed screen tearing during the camera cuts after a made basket which NEVER happened in 2K14. I know what the hell I'm talking about trust me. These randome graphic reductions has happened in this series before. You guys remember real time sweat ? Visibly damp jerseys and shorts ? Jerseys and shorts swaying depending on which direction you sprint ? Ball boys mopping the floors after fouls ? These are all graphical features 2K at one point had and then removed throughout the last 9 years of the series.

Last edited:
Servers seem to be back on..I've been playing myTeam & online games for the past couple hours

Saw this on OS.

https://scontent-a-lax.xx.fbcdn.net...=2c00901a7cea90e12e6e75d40b683b4b&oe=5436694E

Man I would be pissed if this happened to me.
laugh.gif

Kobe flexin' afterwards.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom