Official NBA 2k15 Thread

This has got to be one of the worst soundtracks ever
sick.gif
Sounds  like it's 2k4  
laugh.gif
   strafe tho >

People still having trouble getting pass the heat spurs game??

Last edited:
About to look up 2k's twitter. They were getting HAMMERED by gamers over the ps4 and x1 versions last year.

All they did was hand out VC codes. Lame.

So how does the refund work with digital copies? Will the game still be playable once they put the $60 back into my PS wallet or will they deactivate it?

So the PS3 and 360 versions have NONE of the advertised new features? What?
Not surprising 2k chucked the PS3 and 360 versions of 2k15 the deuces and focused their efforts on their next-gen counterparts.

EA did the same thing with Madden.

It's to be expected, but it sucks for people that are still on last gen.

Anyone else have major lag issues when playing online. It's almost impossible to play defense for me, always a step behind when online.

Yes I played two games and lagged on both. Not major lag but enough to make it playing defense a challenge. 1-1 so I'm not too frustrated unless I lose 5 straight.

Are they giving refunds if you have trouble installing the game?

Last edited:
you know what 2k should do about the servers since they just can't grasp the concept of it, partner up with MS and place the server duties on MS's engineers. If it's one thing MS knows, it's servers. That would give 2k more focus on the gameplay and not have to worry about server issues ever again. Because seriously server problems every single year is ridiculous. :x :smh:

I have it on the 360 and for some reason the online rosters aren't updated(no klove on cavs)
Because 2k doesn't give two ***** about last gen, as do most game developers when they start bringing their games to the new generation of consoles.

MyCareer working fine for me, I'm a starter on the worst-record-in-the-league Magic. Gameplay so far is phenomenal to say the least, plus the cutscenes and extras they added are A1. Once you get connected, you'll love it

3-1 online and I have played the Bulls 3 times

2K put Derrick Rose from 2011 in 2K15

Dude is a beast

Last edited:
I was pretty bummed to pop the game in and see that I had to play the rookie showcase in my career on PS3. It's the exact same game as 2k14 with a new shot meter and better off ball defense. 

Guess I'll be going out to get a PS4 this weekend, I must just be an idiot who apparently can't read 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom