OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

If I told you why, I would get banned from this thread. You wanna see Derald Dreen sooooo bad, don't you?

I like Mahkiss Smaht better though.
Ain't nobody report you. Mods always watch threads prone for problems. What was it even for?

I'll still own you with GSW

put some work in the park over the weekend

this All-star 1 is a ******* grind tho man. Every win as a PF i only get like max .7% no ******** lol 

put some work in the park over the weekend

this All-star 1 is a ******* grind tho man. Every win as a PF i only get like max .7% no ******** lol 
And our park has Nadex a superstar already
mean.gif
crazy right lol i understand hes a streamer and has the time but man thats wild. He must put in work on the 2s since its the quickest 

Lebron would dunk all over everyone and could shoot the 3. Wade could dunk on everyone. Bosh makes every mid range. Shane was elite 3 point dude and defense dude.

Wade,
Ray(cheese 3)
Shane
LBJ
Bosh.

Hard to stop.

Nah 1-3-1 had fools stressed online. All kind of profanity. :lol: Ain't no stop for GSW.

Last edited:
What's the point of receiving Banned 1s and XXXIs if you can't equip them for NBA games.

Justice is ranked 89 overall and avg. 21 pts and 11 assist on my Orlando squad, leading the league in assist and leading the league in 3pts FG%. :smoking

I get fouled almost every time I'm in the post, I end up making opposing Centers foul out every game.

Matt Barnes fouled in the 1st quarter when I played Sac ...usually players get subbed out after 2 fouls in the 1st quarter.

Evan Fournier is straight OP and hardly ever misses.

How is Justice Young high overall for ya ?

Does he get better in the season ?

We in the end of December and hes a 79 overall for me.

This.

Signed with Jordan Brand and got sent Banned 1's and XXXI's to equip outside of games bout 10-15 games in. 

i'm still heated you cant wear actual colorways to play in nba games

What's the point of receiving Banned 1s and XXXIs if you can't equip them for NBA games.

Justice is ranked 89 overall and avg. 21 pts and 11 assist on my Orlando squad, leading the league in assist and leading the league in 3pts FG%. :smoking

I get fouled almost every time I'm in the post, I end up making opposing Centers foul out every game.

Matt Barnes fouled in the 1st quarter when I played Sac ...usually players get subbed out after 2 fouls in the 1st quarter.

Evan Fournier is straight OP and hardly ever misses.

Y'all gotta remember what your agent said. They'll send you team colorways for now,and custom ones later. Keep doing events for JB, then you can get the ones you created yourself for free.

Back
Top Bottom