OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

Y'all gotta remember what your agent said. They'll send you team colorways for now,and custom ones later. Keep doing events for JB, then you can get the ones you created yourself for free.

do you know this as fact or are you speculating? because i agree thats what it seemed like he was saying but still it's 2k you might get one free colorway and told to beat feet

and i still wont be able to wear the ovo 10s or don c 2's or laser 4s

How is Justice Young high overall for ya ?

Does he get better in the season ?

We in the end of December and hes a 79 overall for me.

I'm in early january and he's an 89

he goes up as you do or so it seems he's usually been a point or two better than me as we've gone along

How is Justice Young high overall for ya ?

Does he get better in the season ?

We in the end of December and hes a 79 overall for me.

Its December 13th in my season as he's already an 89 overall ...leading the league in a couple of categories but I'm Center with Orlando so he compliments my team very well as a PG, with Fournier at SG, Jeff Green at SF, Ibaka at PF, then me at C. Vucevic and Gordon off the bench.

i'm around christmas time in december.

justice is an 89, leads the league in 3pt and FG %. averages 16 and 5.

while my guy is a 70 SF.

we're both on the raptors, record is 24-3. on a 18 game winning streak.. both starters.

I want to request a trade. I feel it's un-realistic that he took lowry's starting job and we're that good. 

Want to go to a team without established starters. like the kings, magic, nuggets.. etc.

Last edited:
Is there a way to request us to trade for someone? Justice dipped before I could get my trade request through, feel like I'm missing out on some cut scenes n whatnot

Haven't touched MyCareer since the first couple of days, started another franchise mode with OKC, beat GS in the WCF and the Bulls for the title (Russ MVP). And guess what happened in the offseason? KD came back 
laugh.gif
 along with me being able to sign Iggy, simulated most of the next season save a few games vs GS and the Cavs (67-15), went 16-1 in the playoffs winning b2b chips KD wins Finals MVP averaging 37, 8, and 9 
sick.gif
. All is right again. 

Should've signed with JB Nike shoe selection is wack. Kobe X's ain't hittin in the default Suns colorways

Back
Top Bottom