OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

Hey all does anybody know if for how to get the new shoes in the game to be able to have them in my league? I've got a saved game time playing in my league and Notre the new shoes are in their I went and started a new game and still no the the new shoes other any help?

It was a mistake to make my dude 5'7 (close to my true height)

Even with an overall rating of 90 I have a hard time scoring, and I can't defend anyone [emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]

I love/hate the challenge

Last edited:
I'm not in danger of getting kicked out the NBA or anything. But damn my field goal percentages make Iverson look like Steph Curry :lol:

Last edited:
@ayotato

i run pro am...not an NT team, but i got heads that run..

we need a center, too.

eNPHANATe, friend me.

@tehcack

@captaintuxable

yall too (thats 4 right there)

Last edited by a moderator:
@ayotato

we need a center, too.

eNPHANATe, friend me.

@tehcack

@captaintuxable

I'll send the request today. Also, my bro is a 6'7" Playmaker PG. I am sure he would like to join as well.

@ayotato

we need a center, too.

eNPHANATe, friend me.

@tehcack

@captaintuxable

just sent an add. I got a buddy that is a 7-3 center too if you guys want to try to get a pro am squad going

simple Brooklyn Dodgers based Nets design

ZyZL9JmreE.png

mj9df50yYP.png

rMry8zW9W1.png

IQaeG7hkav.png

h6Y2lpOHir.png

6lezEBe.png

Any possible way to do an Online league with only user players, I just wanna play amongst friends and not the CPU!!

NBA 2K17 Defensive Settings Community Wiki - Operation Sports Forums http://www.operationsports.com/foru...a-2k17-defensive-settings-community-wiki.html

Great resource here
Another great resource here

NBA 2K17 Pick and Roll Defense Guide - Operation Sports Forums http://www.operationsports.com/forums/nba-2k-basketball/892013-nba-2k17-pick-roll-defense-guide.html
Oh DC, Sam Pham has now managed to find the time to create a new video that now features a "Recommended Universal Defensive Settings" for most NBA teams online (or offline if you please).............except the Warriors, Sam said you'll need to use a different set of defensive settings for that OP-tier team.

Anyone know how to view proposed trades on Draft Day in MyGM/MyLeague??

got offered Ben Simmons and the Tyson Chandler from the Suns for my 1st round picks in 16' (#4) and 17

Was mulling it over and wanted to do it but could not figure out how to go back and view the trade offers while on the clock?

Ended up going with Brandon Ingram which has been working out nicely...

Bruh, they just released ANOTHER PATCH today for the PS4 version of this game.

Here we go again, what did they nerf now (hopefully this patch is a BUFF on certain things instead of a nerf this time)

Back
Top Bottom