OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

​nah, I don't know the first thing about graphic design and all that.  They probably get tons of stuff like that from professionals

So what. People have been hired to do more with fewer skills. You can just come up with the CONCEPT, and someone else could be the artist (If they need one). Hell, why doesn't those court edits count as "Graphic Design." They ARE graphics. They ARE designs. Send your stuff into somebody and stop doing this stuff as a hobby. You LITERALLY have nothing to lose

So what. People have been hired to do more with fewer skills. You can just come up with the CONCEPT, and someone else could be the artist (If they need one). Hell, why doesn't those court edits count as "Graphic Design." They ARE graphics. They ARE designs. Send your stuff into somebody and stop doing this stuff as a hobby. You LITERALLY have nothing to lose

Props to DC for being so motivational. Your absolutely right what does he have to lose ? Or any of is for that matter who have talents and dreams

lol I pay a graphic designer to do work on her computer all day. Can she be creative and come up with concepts on her own? 5% of the time. It's harder to come up with an idea rather than execute it. Millions of people can execute because they can teach you to do that, they definitely don't teach you to be creative.

Agree with DC

Put it out there fam they are some dope designs. Nothing to lose literally it's just an E-mail. Give it a go and good luck

Props to DC for being so motivational. Your absolutely right what does he have to lose ? Or any of is for that matter who have talents and dreams
Like I said man, those courts look NICE.

If EYE am in here wasting keystrokes on cosmetic things, it must have caught my eyes.

just nmade a 6'5" 250lbs PF lockdown defender.....hes hilarious.

trying a 6'11" 204 lbs lockdown defender too.

the defensive stopper badge negates ALL THE OPPOSING PLAYERS BADGES WHEN YOU GUARD THEM

how do you anti up to gold badges, is it just earned this year instead of buying them through vc like always?

Last edited:
Ah I see. Repped. Upgrading my badges to gold ASAP.

*edit

Never mind. None of the badges I have can be upgraded [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Last edited:
I really like the customization of the mycourt. I'm hoping next game the mycourt is the extension of your house and as you get richer you can customize your crib too :smile:

I will give you until Saturday Chill,.

If not, I am taking all of your court creations and emailing NBA Front Offices.
lol,  I appreciate the encouragement ... 
nerd.gif

now will someone please tell me how to get my bigs to run to the basket and not the 3 on the break!

here's a "real" version of the Nets ones I made a few years ago

Last edited:
lol,  I appreciate the encouragement ...  :nerd:

now will someone please tell me how to get my bigs to run to the basket and not the 3 on the break!

here's a "real" version of the Nets ones I made a few years ago
View media item 2196707

View media item 2196708

Why they didn't go with this design is totally criminal. This is BROOKLYN they would be a way more exciting franchise if they actually looked like one.

Back
Top Bottom