OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

lol,  I appreciate the encouragement ... 
nerd.gif

now will someone please tell me how to get my bigs to run to the basket and not the 3 on the break!

here's a "real" version of the Nets ones I made a few years ago
Why they didn't go with this design is totally criminal. This is BROOKLYN they would be a way more exciting franchise if they actually looked like one.
the dodgers would've probably sued the **** outta the nets if they took this design. 

Was preparing to start an Online MyLeague with about 10 other people only to find out its a Keeper's league :lol:

I read over that part when 2k was releasing news related to the MyLeague/MyGM. I thought it would be similar to the offline franchise. Why would you not give users the option to run the online league similar to offline (i.e. free agents, player contracts, etc.)? Another ball dropped by 2k. Have they ever played Madden Connected Franchise? :lol:

Dawg i mostly play against others online and defense is somewhat tough to play on this years game. Any one else experience this?

Last edited:

how do you anti up to gold badges, is it just earned this year instead of buying them through vc like always?

Only badges tied to your architype can be upgraded buy purchasing them this year.

To add to this, How do you make a badge Hall of Fame?

I just got Brick wall gold. I heard on Hall of fame its unstoppable.
4x what you had to do to get it gold

smh, so 400 for more screens :smh:

Dawg i mostly play against others online and defense is somewhat tough to play on this years game. Any one else experience this?
I've yet to play someone online outside of MyPark and ProAm. I know it's darn near impossible if there in Park players are in the 90s.

Peeped the 2KTV episode with their tips about playing the Warriros, curious to how successful that truly is.

I've yet to play someone online outside of MyPark and ProAm. I know it's darn near impossible if there in Park players are in the 90s.

Peeped the 2KTV episode with their tips about playing the Warriros, curious to how successful that truly is.
Played against the Cavs with the Pacers and these dudes literally hit everyshot. Richard Jefferson was playing like Jordan 
mean.gif

Played against the Cavs with the Pacers and these dudes literally hit everyshot. Richard Jefferson was playing like Jordan 
mean.gif
i play with the sixers online so far im 10-0 with them 

what i like to do is play on man defense and and hit i think right on the D-pad (allow no threes). When im playing on ball my AI normally is glued to the 3pt players and if i see someone driving i switch to okafor/embiid/noel depending whose on the floor and normally hold the paint down really well. Noone has been able to dominate me in the paint and noone has been able to beat me with shooting yet

To add to this, How do you make a badge Hall of Fame?

I just got Brick wall gold. I heard on Hall of fame its unstoppable.

I've yet to get a HOF badge, but I believe it's achieved in same fashion as the bronze badge...only this time, 4x the work :lol:

I got the catch and and shoot hof badge, trying to work on getting the hof limitless range badge, then imma be on my steph curry ish

I just got up to the part where the chick leaves me.... man FDB I'm averaging double double, I don't need you *** [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I just got up to the part where the chick leaves me.... man FDB I'm averaging double double, I don't need you *** [emoji]128514[/emoji]

This the same girl that wore a dress with Nikes to a movie premiere. I'm mad they didn't give me the option to leave her dusty a**

Wtf

I earned an attribute upgrade but it disappeared?

Is it cuz I'm at 95?

I knew I was going to be capped at 95 but I thought I was going to at least max out the archetype first. There's two categories that are almost empty that I can't fill now lol

Last edited:
lol

2k finally replied to my ticket after i harassed them on twitter.

3 weeks from the time my file was an error....\

they talkin about " make a player, we will replace that player with your original guy"

im like "bro, that was 3 weeks ago. i remade him. he was an 81 when i lost him and im an 87 right now. im not interested in getting him back now."

lmao they definitely aint trynna come off no VC

that's crazy. i was supposed to NOT play 2k for these three weeks until they could replace the character?

Back
Top Bottom