OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

Who told you to be the Nets tho?

Tier system means nothing vs skill level so stop with the excuses. You challenged me, lost and thats it. That your L and move on.

The "excuses" didn't start until you start talking that, "I was just playing with him" card.

Knowing damn well that is bull.

But you won, so you can say whatever.

I am ready to play for money whenever you are.

We can set a time and day

The "excuses" didn't start until you start talking that, "I was just playing with him" card.

Knowing damn well that is bull.

But you won, so you can say whatever.

I am ready to play for money whenever you are.

We can set a time and day
I'm ready right now

Last edited:
oldhotdog, I have a feeling DC is trying to hustle you

Don't do it. Don't you play him for money
laugh.gif
These women always scheming.
mean.gif

there is PLENTY of xbox Nters so why haven't we got a tournament going yet? 

Noone joined the league that the one dude created in here for us either, yall sleeping
we're supposed to have fantasy draft for our teams at 10:00 PM EST, tonight.

it's 4 of us in the league..

but anyway,
Yea, all xbox dudes, poat your names on there.

I can make a google sheet as a reference for everyone
GT: LordMckinleyII

DC like a pool shark he not slick. Seeing how my mans plays then going batman with the prep to play next time.

I am cool on park until they address the lag switching b**** a** ninjas! 3 courts of lag switching tonight in sunset. Please believe I called them out. Each person called me a weirdo via PM. I am a 2k OG. Game recognize game.

I am cool on park until they address the lag switching b**** a** ninjas! 3 courts of lag switching tonight in sunset. Please believe I called them out. Each person called me a weirdo via PM. I am a 2k OG. Game recognize game.

Explain this to me, did the same stop entirely and the. Start back or did you move really fast for about 4 seconds?

Explain this to me, did the same stop entirely and the. Start back or did you move really fast for about 4 seconds?

So basically every time my team was on offense the game would lag. Everything was slow and choppy. It's been a thing of the past but it is being abused like crazy now.

^that link explains how to make a lag switch and how it works.

Last edited:
I don't even play my homies for money so thats not gonna happen. I'll give him his rematch but he needs to use the team he normally uses.
Not really sure why you wouldn't do it. You said on previous pages you would.

Plus you were toying around for me in this last game. You won by 7. So if you played forreal, it should be an easy 20+ PPG win.

Ball is in your court man.

How about this, I am willing to bet 2X whatever you bet. So you can essentially double whatever you put up.

You bet 10
I bet 20.

Remember, you TOYED with me

I don't even play my homies for money so thats not gonna happen. I'll give him his rematch but he needs to use the team he normally uses.

Plus you were toying around for me in this last game. You won by 7. So if you played forreal, it should be an easy 20+ PPG win.

How about this, I am willing to bet 2X whatever you bet. So you can essentially double whatever you put up.

You bet 10
I bet 20.

DC laying down the ground work for the hustle :nerd:

Never play someone who wants to play for money AFTER losing. Bad sign lol

Last edited:

You bet 10
I bet 20.

[emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji] that ain't bad.

Back
Top Bottom