OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

Gt johnboy716 sharpshooter pg( really dont shoot tho i run pnr pass first)
I play mycareer and park sometimes. Might be looking to get into proam :nerd:

GT : Spectacular89

Power Foward / Glass Cleaner

smokin.gif

When me and @xxpizzo get together, its a wrap for the other team
nthat.gif

MyPark streak for days, its the best combo
FACTS

always a fun time when we link up.

This dude eats the boards up and can work the paint if needed

Put up 8-4-4-3 & 8-3-7-2 in back to back Park games :smokin

Found some randoms that are actually pretty good :lol:

GT: FreezeAsFukB

shot creator SG

natural playmaker though. Can give you 50 points or go out and get 15 assists.

Damb I ask for PS4 heads and everyone starts posting Xbox GTs :lol: PS squad is slacking in this thread

Just decided to fire up My Team for the first time and give it a go I head to claim my reward packs from pre-ordering and I get Curry, George, Porzingis, Beal, Hood, Iggy, Lavine, Dragic, and Steven Adams :rofl: :pimp:

Anyone on PS4 that play my team and wanna wager come holla at me, only doing 50k a game though.

Just decided to fire up My Team for the first time and give it a go I head to claim my reward packs from pre-ordering and I get Curry, George, Porzingis, Beal, Hood, Iggy, Lavine, Dragic, and Steven Adams
roll.gif
pimp.gif
Is your curry on contract or did you pull him for good? I pulled lebron but only for like 4 games or something

DC, I see you running that mid 90s Sam Mitchell offense. Only 6 3pt attempts? Even Byron Scott is shaking his head.

Why can't I unequip park dunks?

All 8 spots say none but when I back out & go back into it they're back.

How are people managing the Online MyLeague? I'm not a fan of the entire process and wished they made it exactly like he offline league.

The fantasy/keeper league thing just isn't my thing. I want to compete for FA offers, have an actual draft, etc. Does anyone have a solution to make it as realistic as possible for online myleague?

Back
Top Bottom