OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

When Denver got cut he was asking to come through after every game :rofl:

Then I helped get him that full time contract and he stopped coming over!

Ungrateful! :lol:

I be feeling OD bad for Denver, dude stay asking me to get candy with him :smh:

I always reject him, like bruh be grateful i got you a contract, you aint no pulp to our orange juice * squeeze squeeze *

Since I signed with a new team, there hasn't been any more cut scenes with Denver and Justice. Lol kinda miss them.

Now I know that if I was a real life star in the NBA, I'd have no problem ditching my friends for another team :rofl:

Maybe I'll just ask for the trade ASAP so I can be done with the cutscenes. :lol: Since I'm on the Raptors anyway. Unless they start us over Lowry and Derozan lol

my 6'5" lockdown defender PF is trolling mogs online.

(after losing a SF playmaker, and my second SF playmaker has an entire court of cold spots even though i shoot 70 percent. 2k took literally a month to respond, and responded with "we can replace the player file...that's it" LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)

if i wasn't having so much fun trolling with a 6'5" lockdown defender, i promise i would have demanded a refund.

imagine mogs who buy VC and lose characters LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I am almost done editing the video now. Any XBOX dudes around trying to get a REGULAR NBA TEAM man vs man game in?

I can be ready in about 30 mins

He's just going to keep losing to you until you put money up
roll.gif

He'll be hitting half court shots and ish
I have no plans on doing so.

Back
Top Bottom