OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

so i watched the whole video and i know its just highlights but from what im seeing the person with the nets is the better player. Celtics has the better team.

so i watched the whole video and i know its just highlights but from what im seeing the person with the nets is the better player. Celtics has the better team.
Any team can beat any team.He actually tries really hard, but can't seem to grasp how to play. I respect his effort each time tho. He was the one who randomly challenged me(IDKY) , took 2 Ls and lost like a champ. I can respect a honorable loser.

Last edited:

Agreed. Dude was running plays but it was fluid. I was impressed especially for it being a online game.

Edit: DC's defense is sus

Last edited:
Nah 2k has to address the defense online.. you slip slide and lock in when your not suppose to lock into a defender or don't want to.. many people have taken a step back to 2k16 until it's addressed

[h2]  [/h2]
[h2]NBA 2K17 Patch 1.05 Coming Soon, Fixes Roster Update Issue, Pro-Am & More[/h2]
bullet.gif
  10:55 AM - October 29, 2016 by Steve_OS

1477794109-media.jpeg

NBA 2K17 patch 1.05 is coming soon, according to the official NBA 2K Twitter  account. The tweet confirms update 1.04 introduced issues for the team to update rosters. 

Pro-Am divergences will also be addressed, but nothing specific was detailed. Once the patch is available and/or we get more details, we will let everyone know.

Pro-Am needs a FIXING A ******* SAP

4x now 2 teammates and I have gotten into a Pro-am match only to not actually be in the same game if that makes sense?

like itll say all 3 of us are playing but really its only 2 of us while the other one "Lagged out" but still will be in the game.

it would keep separating us but yet still say we on the same team lol my homie was telling me to hit A to pass it in yet on my screen i didn't even have the damn ball but when i hit A i sure enough did pass it on his screen 

yea thats what it is Pro-Am Divergences like WTF how is that possible man. This game is TRASH

Last edited:
Play now online matchmaking is screwed up too. I feel like it purposely tries to matxh you up with the same team as option 1. Ive played the same team like 40% of my games. Then after like 30 seconds, it desperately looks for a team in the same tier. Then after that it opens up any tier. Last year I would pick tier 3 teams and constantly get bonus wins from beating better teams. Now I never ever get the chance.

Play now online matchmaking is screwed up too. I feel like it purposely tries to matxh you up with the same team as option 1. Ive played the same team like 40% of my games. Then after like 30 seconds, it desperately looks for a team in the same tier. Then after that it opens up any tier. Last year I would pick tier 3 teams and constantly get bonus wins from beating better teams. Now I never ever get the chance.
This... usually play with the Pacers and played against them a lot... easy W's. But when you go against the higher tier teams it's always the Cavs and I get waxed 
sick.gif

2K sports is just cashing in. They just dropped two unfinished games with game compromising glitches back to back in WWE2k and NBA2k. Unfortunately there aren't any alternatives in either market and everyone, including us continue to support them. Servers been trash for years and it seems like every time they fix an issue, something else breaks. This year I can't even get an updated roster.

/rant

2K sports is just cashing in. They just dropped two unfinished games with game compromising glitches back to back in WWE2k and NBA2k. Unfortunately there aren't any alternatives in either market and everyone, including us continue to support them. Servers been trash for years and it seems like every time they fix an issue, something else breaks. This year I can't even get an updated roster.

/rant

So true i got burned on both games. Ive decided to never again buy a game on release date. Im tired of oh lets push a game out and patch it later. Thats why i loved old school games.

2K used to come out in mid October right? Like a week before the season?

Now they're releasing it early September 
sick.gif

Last edited:
My only complaint so far is very small :

I wish I could customize the entire mycourt. Everything about the warehouse. Not just parts of it.

Back
Top Bottom