OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

2k bout to lose me to MWR for alil but ill be back on tho at some point for Pro-am once that update is live to test it out. 

Its pretty hilarious they wanted to run this Pro-am tourney before the AS break so that the winner can win money AND attend AS weekend festivities but no way this will all be running smooth.

Last year took them till around feb/march i wanna say for Pro-am to be completely fine

Mvp voting is rigged in myplayer

How am I averaging 24 and 12 with 2 steals on the 2nd best team in the league but 4th in mvp voting so far

W t f :rofl:

Last edited:
Last edited:

How am I averaging 24 and 12 with 2 steals on the 2nd best team in the league but 4th in mvp voting so far

Those numbers don't jump out at all.

What. I think those are great numbers for a point guard. Those are assist averages, not rebounds. #kanyeshrug

Russy and Dame do that every night, and still don't win mvp.

Popularity in real life, transition to 2k :lol:

I'm just saying :lol: In MC to win mvp you have to be God every game. In 2k16 I averaged 36/9/7 on 54% as a SF, still got beat out by Durant.

Damian Lillard does not average 12 assists a game. *goes to check

*edit

Yea no :lol:

But yea I guess I will just have to step up my game. Or..turn down the difficulty :lol:

Last edited:

lmao

people have the weirdest frustrations.

my dude is a 6'5" PF lockdown defender.....shooting 70% FG and 55 % 3 pt....averaging 35-9-9-12(steals)

no problem going #1 or being #1 in the MVP, DPOTY and ROTY

my playmaker SF.....same....just less points per game....like 28....but still almost averaging a triple double....

like yall be having the most difficult experiences somehow

i got dimer in my 4th game trying....30 assists a game...LOL

people make this game way harder than it has to be.

just started a new pro am team

High Street Bullies..

we went 3-0 won by 20 points a game...i averaged a triple double over the three games...(three triple doubles in a row. :pimp:)

we were 68th in the daily rankings.

don't make the game harder than it is.

(my 6'5" lockdown PF is the funnest to play as. his lateral movement speed maxes out at like 85...LOL i can't wait till i get the gold defender badge that negates ALL of the badges of whoever i'm guarding. SUPER TROLLING. he already makes sharpshooters miss, slashers and athletic finishers lose the ball, and strips big men as they try to go up....already...he's like a 78 ovr)

Last edited by a moderator:

lmao

people have the weirdest frustrations.

my dude is a 6'5" PF lockdown defender.....shooting 70% FG and 55 % 3 pt....averaging 35-9-9-12(steals)

no problem going #1 or being #1 in the MVP, DPOTY and ROTY

my playmaker SF.....same....just less points per game....like 28....but still almost averaging a triple double....

like yall be having the most difficult experiences somehow

i got dimer in my 4th game trying....30 assists a game...LOL

people make this game way harder than it has to be.

just started a new pro am team

High Street Bullies..

we went 3-0 won by 20 points a game...i averaged a triple double over the three games...(three triple doubles in a row. :pimp:)

we were 68th in the daily rankings.

don't make the game harder than it is.

(my 6'5" lockdown PF is the funnest to play as. his lateral movement speed maxes out at like 85...LOL i can't wait till i get the gold defender badge that negates ALL of the badges of whoever i'm guarding. SUPER TROLLING. he already makes sharpshooters miss, slashers and athletic finishers lose the ball, and strips big men as they try to go up....already...he's like a 78 ovr)

Wtf what level you playing on o_O How many minute quarters?

Wtf what level you playing on o_O How many minute quarters?

it depends on what im trying to do, badge-wise

for the dimer, i put it on 10 min quarters. For the other grinds, 8.

once i get those grind badges out, back to 5.

i play HOF for 2x the VC. (although i'll throw it on rookie if i'm hunting for a particular badge...for example, my cousin told me dimer was 300 assists in 20 games, so i threw it on rookie, got it on the 4th game (30-35 assists) cause it's 300 in a season.)

it's actually easier to get the rebounding and defensive badges on HOF, cause your matchup will actually go at you.

once you adjust to playing HOF.....

park, proam, online matches, etc. will be cake.

lol i've been used to HOF since the first 2k.....i have no idea why so many people say it's "cheap" or "cheese" so they play on superstar....then you hear them say online is "cheap" and "cheese" too....well, maybe you're just a superstar level mog...lmao if you can't even give the computer work on HOF how you gonna compete with humans who give the CPU work on HoF? how? if i'm hitting greens on HOF, what you think i'm doing on superstar? LOL i dont even play mogs for money cause it's always emotions.

imma help the dudes in here who struggle with 2k every year....

the key to this game is slowing down, hitting the open man and hitting greens when you're open.

(the key to every 2k ever)

if i can hit midrange greens consistently with a lockdown defender, you dudes with sharpshooters have no excuses.

SLOW DOWN

BRING THE BALL ALL THE WAY UP COURT OR FIND THE PLAYMAKER BEFORE YOU EVEN START DRIBBLING UP COURT

STOP TRYING TO MAKE A 2K HIGHLIGHT CLIP EVERY PLAY

STOP TRYING TO CROSS EVERYONE

STOP TRYING TO DUNK ON 5 PEOPLE

STOP TRYING TO DRIVE THE LANE WHEN THERE ARE 5 DEFENDERS IN THE PAINT

SHOOT MORE MID-RANGE PULL-UPS ONCE YOU BEAT YOUR MAN (this is a gem yall don't deserve)

PASS TO THE OPEN MAN

STOP ACTING LIKE YOU'LL NEVER SEE THE ROCK AGAIN IF YOU PASS (passing makes your defender and their defender off step....just by passing....now they're chasing.....and you not even dribbling the ball. give and goes in park and proam are SO EASY AND EFFECTIVE....you don't even have to cut to the basket. just pass it, and people end up chasing the ball around the court)

YOU MOVE FASTER AND ARE HARDER TO GUARD WITHOUT THE BALL IN YOUR HANDS

GETTING A PASS ISN'T A GREEN LIGHT TO SHOOT WHATEVER YOU WANT NOR DRIBBLE THE REST OF THE SHOT CLOCK

STOP MAKING OFFENSE AND DEFENSE SO DIFFICULT

YOU ARENT THAT SWEET. WE DONT WANT TO WATCH YOU PLAY SIMULATED VIDEO GAME RUCKER PARK ONE ON ONE, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT ENDS UP WITH YOU DRIBBLING OFF YOUR FOOT.

NOBODY IS HERE TO WATCH YOU PLAY.

NOBODY IS BETTER THAN BALL MOVEMENT.

HIT YOUR OPEN SHOTS WITH GREEN RELEASES

IF YOU ARENT GETTING GREENS MORE OFTEN THAN NOT, CHANGE YOUR JUMPER.

(who cares what the jumper looks like? cycle through jumpers trying to find one with timing similar to your natural feel of shot. for example, i can shoot greens with my custom jumper without even looking at the screen....i got the release just perfect for the natural timing i'm confortable with. too many people blame 2k being broken before they're even willing to....change their shot.)

if you not hitting green jumpers in your gym like 90% of the time, change your shot.

thats my advice to you cats who find anything and everything to be frustrated about in 2k.

and, for the love of god, play on HOF...

yes, you will get stomped out regularly at first....that's just that weak *** superstar DNA getting sucked out of your body.

put it like this, all that "cheese" and "it's not fair" is just you being stubborn and not willing to accept defeat....from the CPU or a human.....so you put it on superstar (and win) and convince yourself HOF is unplayable. which is a handicap you placing on yourself, capping your potential....

you don't think players in the NBA get 45 dropped on their heads and don't come up with excuses to convince themselves? "the refs were cheap" "he was hitting some lucky shots" etc. etc. etc. You don't think dudes don't get frustrated trying to guard people in the NBA?

well, that's in the game, too. you losing.

it will eventually get to a point where you're beating HOF by 20 so you hunt down sim sliders on OS...then end up making your own.

anyway....

2k FINALLY fixed the hotspot issue i was having with my SF

back to putting up 12-18 points on 5 shots in proam LOL

dropping triple dubs

I asked homie a simple question. Lol and then I got that. Lol damn [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom