OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

The infamous Sam Pham has now developed a gripe with 2K now

This guy never gripes about 2K like the rest of the folk online about their ****, he is normally the one that comes up with tutorials that "works around" 2K's bs.  Crazy

His help defense too high and complaining about minor things that nba players actually mess up on ALL the time in real life. Freaking excuses man

The infamous Sam Pham has now developed a gripe with 2K now

This guy never gripes about 2K like the rest of the folk online about their ****, he is normally the one that comes up with tutorials that "works around" 2K's bs.  Crazy

Lol 2k trash this year anybody says different they lying. It's like they make the game bad on purpose to correct those mistakes next year and get high praise.

#UserError
#BarbieTalk

:rolleyes :lol:

I played 4 quick games against the AI and it seems a lot dumber than before the patch to me. Its easier to win by a good margin now.
Anyone else feel this way?

The only play that was bad was the spin to a hop step in the key.

The other plays happen all the time in the NBA.

For example the play where Francis was defending in the paint on the fast break was textbook. Hamilton should have switched onto Curry with Francis closed out on the shooter.

Hamilton's defense is just trash :lol:

What's hamilton's defensive awareness rating.

Edit: found it: http://2kmtcentral.com/17/players/8487/richard-hamilton

Dudes help defense IQ is a 76 :lol: what do you expect? :lol:

Last edited:
The only play that was bad was the spin to a hop step in the key.

The other plays happen all the time in the NBA.

For example the play where Francis was defending in the paint on the fast break was textbook. Hamilton should have switched onto Curry with Francis closed out on the shooter.

Hamilton's defense is just trash
laugh.gif

What's hamilton's defensive awareness rating.

Edit: found it: http://2kmtcentral.com/17/players/8487/richard-hamilton

Dudes help defense IQ is a 76
laugh.gif
what do you expect?
laugh.gif
Thats why I dont take these fools complaining serious. They watch more 2k than real defense.

There are some nonsense issues in that vid but it really wasn't that bad.

The travel in the post they rarely call in the NBA.

Some of the mistakes were on the fly switches that NBA players screw up or freeze on.

The bad one was the AI defender just chilling in the paint while the guy brought the ball up after a made basket. Even if you control the defender manually, he gets like stuck in the paint and it lets them walk into an open 3. Off a made basket in the half court.

Watching Chris Smoove play trying to figure out how he creates space so easily. My guy just dribbles back and forth or off his foot :stoneface:

havent played 17 on xbox but 15 and 16 were MUCH smoother on ps4.

everyone's shot on 16 for xbox seemed like it was on quick release.

when playing CPU, switching on off ball screens, helping w/ no rotation and setting certain players to help and no help really makes a difference.

just sucks that 2k never explains what these setting actually do, or what they mean for the specific players.

when playing CPU, switching on off ball screens, helping w/ no rotation and setting certain players to help and no help really makes a difference.

just sucks that 2k never explains what these setting actually do, or what they mean for the specific players.

one episode of 2kTV featured a 5 minute tutorial on how to play defense....they used the warriors as the scout team to play defense against.

so, there's that....

one episode of 2kTV featured a 5 minute tutorial on how to play defense....they used the warriors as the scout team to play defense against.

so, there's that....

That video was not nearly as in depth as it needed to be. It scratched the surface on most things that most real basketball fans know about. Hedging etc.

That video was not nearly as in depth as it needed to be. It scratched the surface on most things that most real basketball fans know about. Hedging etc.

literally showed you how to guard a pick and roll 4 different ways.

also showed how to run shooters off the three point line....

more in depth?

i'm not trynna sit through anymore than 5 mins of a tutorial that i don't need. (glad they gave me VC for answering the questions)

i can already play defense. Could play defense on 2k1. do not need 2k tutorials. but they are there for people who do need them.

speaking of defense

Just unlocked the grand badge for my 6'5" 250lbs lockdown def PF without doing even gold versions of the 5 upgradable badges

didn't know that was possible

but when it's activated.....i steal the ball without even pressing square LOL

just intense D

then, even when it's not activated, my steal is like 84 and it's not even maxxed out, so i can tip the ball away from the ball handler if i time it up between dribble moves

the trolling has begun!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom