OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

I asked homie a simple question. Lol and then I got that. Lol damn [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
everything is right. Thats why yall be losing cause you don't listen.

I asked homie a simple question. Lol and then I got that. Lol damn [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

everything is right. Thats why yall be losing cause you don't listen.

I'm 2nd in the league in myplayer though? Sorry I'm not as nice as you guys [emoji]128514[/emoji]

i mean, the first paragraph was in response to your question

the rest was just me tired of seeing people cry that the game is wack or broken because of their low basketball IQ

like, i had real problems...corrupted myplayer files.....all coldspots on the whole court for the players who WERENT corrupted.....and i wasn't even knocking the game, just how they handled the tickets...

the game is fine.

it's never people winning who talk about broken mechanics.

it's frustrating being frozen out by teammates who turn the ball over and throw up brick after brick... THEN get salty and quit out cause "2k cheesing"

you don't know how many walk-on pro am games i won by myself cause the other 4 dudes shot themselves into frustration quits.....

coming back from down 10 and 15.

and i'm not even nice like that, i just don't suck.

unreleated

i was running walkon today with my lockdown def 6'5" pf.....and i was matched up at the 3 against a 6'3" guard.....dude was flying around me and finishing at the rim. getting foul calls....had 21 in the first half on me....i couldn't do anything...

but...

he kept reaching....

and charging

he shot like 0-7 to start the 3rd, then i fouled him out with two straight charges...

LMAO

we ended up coming back from 8 down all game and winning

the troll game is strong with the lockdown defender type.

Tl:dr

Patch notes for the "not broken" game

lol

so they address glitches in the game......that's a bad thing?

them addressing

The NBA logo is now located in the correct spot on the shorts when creating a custom uniform.

was a game-breaking issue

or wait, this one

Fixed a number of camera-related issues when shooting free throws during Pro-Am games.

i mean, it's like there's absolutely no way to make a free throw like this....

wait, wait, wait

THIS is the game-changer for you
Aiming should now be much easier in the broadcast camera for users who use Pro Stick shot aiming.

today i shot 40 % in pro am with a lockdown defender....his 3 point is 58.

wait, nah, this is the game breaking error they finally addressed

Support for the PS4 Pro has been added. NBA 2K17 will run at a native 4K resolution at 60 FPS on the Pro.

so basically 2k is in a catch 22......make tweaks to improve the game (so you can say it's broken) OR keep it stock (and not address issues users are having?)

either way, 99% of the complaints, especially in this thread, have nothing to do with a patch or a glitch

just a lot of

USER ERROR

Tl:dr

Patch notes for the "not broken" game

Points of Emphasis have returned to the Gameplan feature! Note that these only affect simulation results.
'BOUT DAMN TIME
smile.gif

........WHERE'S MY #KGArea21 CUSS BUTTON WHEN YOU NEED IT
laugh.gif

Last edited:
either way, 99% of the complaints, especially in this thread, have nothing to do with a patch or a glitch
just a lot of

USER ERROR

All I wanted was updated rosters and not to get stuck at the free throw line. :lol: I hope they're compensating you tho. Have a blessed night. :lol:

Last edited:
All I wanted was updated rosters and not to get stuck at the free throw line. :lol: I hope they're compensating you tho. Have a blessed night. :lol:

they not.

they wouldnt even give me the VC i lost when my character's save file was corrupted

but i also actually have fun playing.......because i win

if the roster update is that drastic, do it yourself.

can't play now online with new rosters?

OH NO

how do they even expect you to have fun playing with default rosters?

geez

the nerve of them.

(and you further proved my point, no patch or update will address the things people complain are "broken" about the game. you mad about roster updates......not the actual game....the players slightly adjusted overalls reflecting the first 6 games of the NBA season....that's a "broken" game....to you.)

Hmm. Will all my vc transfer over if I start a new mycareer?

Can I have multiple mycareer players?

Last edited:
they not.

they wouldnt even give me the VC i lost when my character's save file was corrupted

but i also actually have fun playing.......because i win

if the roster update is that drastic, do it yourself.

can't play now online with new rosters?

OH NO

how do they even expect you to have fun playing with default rosters?

geez

the nerve of them.

(and you further proved my point, no patch or update will address the things people complain are "broken" about the game. you mad about roster updates......not the actual game....the players slightly adjusted overalls reflecting the first 6 games of the NBA season....that's a "broken" game....to you.)

My bad I wanted the correct rosters incl injuries to start a my league. The function of updating rosters is "broken" for a fact. You're right tho. Still "having fun" and "winning" in other modes.No big deal. I only payed $60 for a game full of bugs. The nerve of me expecting advertised functions to work. Tf was I thinking. [emoji]128580[/emoji]

Last edited:
My bad I wanted the correct rosters incl injuries to start a my league. The function of updating rosters is "broken" for a fact. You're right tho. Still "having fun" and "winning" in other modes.No big deal. I only payed $60 for a game full of bugs. The nerve of me expecting advertised functions to work. Tf was I thinking. [emoji]128580[/emoji]

oh, a myleague?

so you can't adjust the injuries and abilities to your choosing?

that's not an option?

it's either "2k fixes their updated rosters" OR "i just can't play"?

yall be in here acting like you fire the game up and there's no basketball.....just 10 dudes standing around on a court......

OS sports dudes do 100000s of different roster files every year (in case it's not a BIG ENOUGH deal to update them yourself, just a big enough deal to waste time trying to go back and forth with me about 2k)

consider this the last back and forth.

my original statement still stands,

the GAME is fine.

yall be in here crying about USER ERROR

(update the roster yourself...... problem solved)

Like I said I still play other modes. I'm pretty sure there's also someone at 2K that gets paid to work on rosters but I already see where this is going so you won fam. [emoji]127942[/emoji][emoji]127941[/emoji]

Like I said I still play other modes. I'm pretty sure there's also someone at 2K that gets paid to work on rosters but I already see where this is going so you won fam. [emoji]127942[/emoji][emoji]127941[/emoji]

you missing the point.

roster updates or a lack thereof aren't "game breaking problems"

you can still play 2k.

you can still play 4 quarters of basketball with rules and physics.

you can still play unlimited 82-game seasons of 4 quarters of basketball.

you can still update the rosters yourself.

i'm addressing the pages upon pages of

"they need to patch people shaking me because its not fair. i can play D, i swear!"

"they need to patch all these wide open shots i brick. i can shoot, i swear"

"they need to patch the difficulty of hall of fame or i'll just tell myself superstar is what all the good players play on"

(these are the same dudes who will turn around and tell you that you take it too serious/play the game too much/don't have a life)

not "i just want to play with pre-existing injuries"

or

"i'm glad they finally fixed the NBA logo positioning on custom shorts. i almost shot myself in the face. thank GOD they addressed that major issue"

i gave people tips to succeed instead of cry on this forum about 2k needing to patch features of the game they have no skill in, to handicap people who have skill in those same features.....

and you responding with "but i dont have a roster with the most up-to-date pre-existing injuries, tho"

and i bet you the next couple of pages STILL have dudes whining about things that are their own fault.

unless you fill the pages up first just to be contradictory.

Last edited by a moderator:
mostly, i'm trying to do my part to help people not suck so i don't have to stand in games for 10-25 minutes watching while they freeze me out until they rage quit.

im talking about specific complaints that are results of lack of player skill.

not barbie hotshots.

they patched the socks, tho.

so i guess that's fixed, for people who couldn't bear to play without socks.

The infamous Sam Pham has now developed a gripe with 2K now

This guy never gripes about 2K like the rest of the folk online about their ****, he is normally the one that comes up with tutorials that "works around" 2K's bs.  Crazy

Lol 2k trash this year anybody says different they lying. It's like they make the game bad on purpose to correct those mistakes next year and get high praise.

Back
Top Bottom