OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

Didn't they address some of the hair issues in a patch last year or am I missing something. As far as the stat caps it'd be nice if they separate MyCareer and Park.

ronnie kind of a chump for that comment.

Says we aren't a barbie dress up game.

Proceeds to upload hundreds of shoes and jeans and hoodies and tees and tanks and sweatpants and arm sleeves and snapbacks and..

Ronnies been fade on sight for years now

And he's trash at the game

These response from the marketing guys are starting to turn me off honestly. At the end of the day we're consumers that are paying hard earned cash for a product. I can appreciate the hard work the developers are putting in but the minimal streams of information trickling out weeks before release is discouraging. Still barely any career or park news. The snarky comments are wack. I didn't ask them to revamp controls every year and put the game out a month early. :lol:

mad unprofessional honestly....ill even say immature. Its 2016 , hairstyles sould be on par with the other games of its generation ......were not a barbie dress up game so whats the point of tigers in mypark or putting the shoes on a shelf in mycourt ? those things are pointless though . what is his response to the 1998 56k servers they are obv usiing over there ?

Ronnie's been a turd

I understand wanting to focus moreso on the actual gameplay and game modes, but it's not difficult to add a few more hairstyles. Especially if it's what people want, if this was on the PS2 or Xbox or something then I'd understand but in a game where you can scan your damn face I don't think it's asking much to add some hairstyles in there, or at the very least fix the other ones.

MyCareer/Park is a big part of this game where you obviously play as yourself/an individual player and so the customization features should be top notch, again I don't think that's asking much

Ronnie's been a turd

I understand wanting to focus moreso on the actual gameplay and game modes, but it's not difficult to add a few more hairstyles. 
Maybe they can't do it.Yall need to stop thinking they CAN and they AREN'T.

MAybe they just aren't capable?

Fair enough, but I doubt that.

Orr they could revise and edit current ones? Or is that asking too much :lol:

Fair enough, but I doubt that.

Orr they could revise and edit current ones? Or is that asking too much
laugh.gif
Man, if you keep demanding that someone does something and they NEVER do it, why would you have blind faith that they can do it?

Players still to big, court to small.. They can't even get that right good luck on decent hair styles.. Don't care about the hair or accessories but obviously a lot of people in here do..

It's not like the actual NBA players have these stupid cuts. Why can't they carry them over for your myCareer?

I've never worked or been around game development so maybe it's harder than it seems.

How in the hell could they not be capable of adding more hairstyles if they do it for the rookies?
Not to mention they added hairstyles after release before

That cape cutting off the blood to buddy brain

These excuses you're coming up with in 2k's defense don't even make sense anymore

Last edited:
I think it was 12

Ronnie addressing the hair comments:

These dudes done ran out of damns over there.

This dude be talking crazy out of his mouth to consumers a whole lot on twitter. Dude is literally one of the ugliest people I've ever seen in my life he got some damn nerve. I'm quite sure you can take some of the hairstyles that they have for the popular players in the game and mold them to your my player. All were asking is for realistic models. Honestly all we want is a decent fade and a sharp lineup. Give us the option to use Paul George's or DJ Augustine's hair and the whole black community would be ok :lol:

Last edited:
It's not like the actual NBA players have these stupid cuts. Why can't they carry them over for your myCareer?

I've never worked or been around game development so maybe it's harder than it seems.
Who knows man. It is something that you would think is a simple fix but clearly it isn't.

Yea, it just might be easy for us to say it sitting on our couches. Who knows man

How in the hell could they not be capable of adding more hairstyles if they do it for the rookies?
Not to mention they added hairstyles after release before

That cape cutting off the blood to buddy brain

These excuses you're coming up with in 2k's defense don't even make sense anymore
I am CLEARLY saying that they probably aren't capable of something (clearly taking a SHOT at the company) but you tell me I am defending them?

Then you tell me EYE am not making sense?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight

Bruh they have accurate and current hairstyles for rookies but can't put a decent line up on a fade or ceaser, they aren't CAPABLE of making a straight line up is really what you going with....... [emoji]128580[/emoji]

THEY DON'T CARE.

I see what y'all mean on the hair thing. They're not giving any hairstyles that some of us actually have. The game gotta be consistent throughout everything. You mean you can do tattoos and can't do that?

But still I don't care about hair but I see the argument and frustration people have.

not saying its irrelevant, but...cant believe the last page was just dissatisfaction over lack of new hairstyles....HAIRSTYLES

Bruh they have accurate and current hairstyles for rookies but can't put a decent line up on a fade or ceaser, they aren't CAPABLE of making a straight line up is really what you going with....... [emoji]128580[/emoji]

THEY DON'T CARE.
YOU are giving them too much credit. Not me.

I say that if they WERE capable, they WOULD have done it.

But again, EYE am the one defending them??

You literally make ZERO sense right now.

Last edited:
not saying its irrelevant, but...cant believe the last page was just dissatisfaction over lack of new hairstyles....HAIRSTYLES
Is that really surprising man?

Dudes complained that there was no info.

We have plenty of videos and we have dev blogs, but dudes crying about follicles. FOLLICLES man

Players still to big, court to small.. They can't even get that right good luck on decent hair styles.. Don't care about the hair or accessories but obviously a lot of people in here do..
Let me defend 2K some more. 
eyes.gif

It is crazy to me how THICK they still make the player's legs. NBA players don't have thick legs like that. They always seem to get body proportions inaccurate.

i think that the court is def a little short as it directly relates to the op of the 3 point line to the team logo at center court. but judging by real pics vs. game caps (especially when a player is standing just outside of the key) allowing your eyes to compare the key width in direct relation to player hieght...seems pretty close. and even all that is camera depenent.

i do feel like the physics is still off. maybe they need the sports nation team to come in and help get the physics right. LOL

Back
Top Bottom