OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

I hate how they deminished athleticism based on height. So I could never be a bron type guy. Like there aren't tall fast people with handles. Harden 6'7ish with crazy handles. My guy got topped out at 60 at 6'6. They capped top speed and quickness also unrealistically. I feel like you can't cap things anymore because there are exceptions to every genetic rule. Why can't my dude be that exception. Let me be great 2k.

are you guys on xbox? I've never played pro-am before, or mypark. But I probably will this year. Let's link up a team bruhs.
Im on xbox fam, what hurt us last year we NEVER had a steady 5 everyone had stuff to do esp when them tournament saturdays came up smh Hopefully we good this year with enough heads

i was ready to ask homie what console he had to, woulda been a dope match up vs each others teams

always welcomed to link up tho, played with a few Nters in Pro-am always fun times

are you guys on xbox? I've never played pro-am before, or mypark. But I probably will this year. Let's link up a team bruhs.

PS4 broham

is that what most of you guys are on? I'll might cop the new one for that probably then. I usually get xbox. My homies over here play it on whatever system. So i may end up getting it for both, just to have options.

Last edited:
Caps are great. There only a handful of special, special athletes. I got tired of playing my park with 7-0 PGs.

I hate how they deminished athleticism based on height. So I could never be a bron type guy. Like there aren't tall fast people with handles. Harden 6'7ish with crazy handles. My guy got topped out at 60 at 6'6. They capped top speed and quickness also unrealistically. I feel like you can't cap things anymore because there are exceptions to every genetic rule. Why can't my dude be that exception. Let me be great 2k.

#2KLogic

I just want to be a point forward [emoji]128532[/emoji]

I don't mind caps, just don't make them so harsh. Ima still flourish but it's not the same as being the undisputed greatest in the league and top 5 DOA.

Also I never heard anyone actually say they like corny Clark. 

I get why they have attribute caps. If they didn't everyone would be 7' with great handles & shooting.

Maybe they could have something where once you reach a certain point in the game you could train with an NBA player at your position that lets you go over the cap. Training with Curry gives you better shooting, training with Westbrook gives you better athleticism, etc.

I don't mind the caps either but u gotta let dudes be great to an extent. It's pretty much like every SF has avg speed and every PG is light in the ***

I get why they have attribute caps. If they didn't everyone would be 7' with great handles & shooting.

Maybe they could have something where once you reach a certain point in the game you could train with an NBA player at your position that lets you go over the cap. Training with Curry gives you better shooting, training with Westbrook gives you better athleticism, etc.

really good idea, atleast it would make dudes put in the work if they wanted some 7ft monster :lol:

Also I'm on ps4 and will be playing pro-am and park

Oh no, I totally understand the cap, but at the same time, Everybody has different limits. They probably won't let you be a Kay Fielder Nate Rob type either, small with major bunnies.
I get limitations, but when you have guys that legit defy physical theories all of the time, there has to be another way to adapt to the changing physical bodies.

Even with all of the limits I was able to break wilts record last night. Yes I was cheesing, I was going for the record on purpose, last game of the season. My thumbs were cooked afterwards though lol.

Last edited:
when does he call nba games bro? He calls college games. and does analysis on nbatv.
He has been calling Pacers' road games for YEARS. Fox Sports Affiliate

While Clark Kellogg receives national notoriety for his work on college basketball telecasts, Pacers fans have long been aware of his basketball expertise as he now is in his 21st season as a television analyst.

Well you just taught me something new man. I was completely unaware of that. All this time I figured they picked him just because he knew the game. I never knew he did nba coverage. I stand corrected. repped.

Last edited:

They used to have it in an older 2k. Practice with Isaiah Thomas would improve the handles, Bird improved jumper etc. Can't remember which year tho.

They used to have it in an older 2k. Practice with Isaiah Thomas would improve the handles, Bird improved jumper etc. Can't remember which year tho.
I think it was 12

Ronnie addressing the hair comments:

These dudes done ran out of damns over there.

I love 2k for the most part. 2 things I pray they fixed are even with icon passing which i do 90% of the time if i have a player in the paint and pass him the ball he runs away from the ball for some odd reason and the other team takes the ball. Way too many passing lane steals in this game. also, lastly I hate how usually after the half one team takes off like crazy shooting 80-90% and the other team in the 20s-30s. That has to stop. Other than that i think 2k is great.

Last edited:
ronnie kind of a chump for that comment.

Says we aren't a barbie dress up game.

Proceeds to upload hundreds of shoes and jeans and hoodies and tees and tanks and sweatpants and arm sleeves and snapbacks and..

ronnie kind of a chump for that comment.

Says we aren't a barbie dress up game.

Proceeds to upload hundreds of shoes and jeans and hoodies and tees and tanks and sweatpants and arm sleeves and snapbacks and..

I think its stupid that they add all of the unncessary gear for the Park "i.e. cowboy hats, hand tape, etc etc", but cannot get the hairstyles right.

They should just allow people to choose from the hundreds of hairstyles scanned players provide

Back
Top Bottom