OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

I don't play anymore, haven't played in years, and I'm sure this question has been answered many times over already.... But how much real money are they gonna bang dudes in the head for when it comes to acquiring some of these kicks?
mean.gif
A lot. The Scrubs who care about fans and digital kicks but can't play without the shot meter.

A lot. The Scrubs who care about fans and digital kicks but can't play without the shot meter.

you are doing way too much homie. poking your head in every now and again just to say something negative about whatever you see.

scrubs? what scrubs? scrubs on the game?

anyone who really spends significant time trying to "not be a scrub" on a video game...is the REAL scrub.

besides, the people who speak of shoes and fans just want a more authentic NBA game.

but thats dumb right? let you tell it.

go back to double dribble on NES homie

Last edited:
you are doing way too much homie. poking your head in every now and again just to say something negative about whatever you see.

scrubs? what scrubs? scrubs on the game?

anyone who really spends significant time trying to "not be a scrub" on a video game...is the REAL scrub.

besides, the people who speak of shoes and fans just want a more authentic NBA game.

but thats dumb right? let you tell it.

go back to double dribble on NES homie
I only speak about what I see bruh. No shade. Gameplay is more intresting than me.

First time I saw a pair of shoes sell out on 2K I knew these ****** had lost their minds. Between that and having to pay actual money for cosmetics their motive is clear and disgusting, nickel and dime players as often as possible for as much as possible. It's why whenever I go on OS and see just how willing those guys are to pay for little extras that should already be in the game it bothers me. Dudes stay SUGGESTING things that 2K should charge for and they do it gleefully. "I would gladly pay for _____". Dudes so hooked on 2K they're willing to not only support but actually promote blatant anti-consumer practices. Willing to pay for haircuts and shoes and teams. It's bull.

First time I saw a pair of shoes sell out on 2K I knew these ****** had lost their minds. Between that and having to pay actual money for cosmetics their motive is clear and disgusting, nickel and dime players as often as possible for as much as possible. It's why whenever I go on OS and see just how willing those guys are to pay for little extras that should already be in the game it bothers me. Dudes stay SUGGESTING things that 2K should charge for and they do it gleefully. "I would gladly pay for _____". Dudes so hooked on 2K they're willing to not only support but actually promote blatant anti-consumer practices. Willing to pay for haircuts and shoes and teams. It's bull.
LOL right. Like yo, just work on the gameplay. Story mode cool, but gameplay more important

Let 2k make their bread...aint my fault they buying virtual **** with real money.

Ima be balling on em anyway

I only speak about what I see bruh. No shade. Gameplay is more intresting than me.

I think gameplay is first and foremost for most 2k players.

Just because I want the in game environment to be better doesn't mean that I don't want gameplay to improve.

Why can't we have both? Why is there a limit? An either this or that? Why can it be great game play and the lights and shine? If you guys dont care about looks and shoes and hair and crowds, then you guys would be fine just playing a game with just the beta model motion suit characters.

i got money to spend and i bet ill still beat your *** too. 

Last edited:
The only sort of content worth paying for are things that directly affect gameplay imo.

Last edited:

Just because I want the in game environment to be better doesn't mean that I don't want gameplay to improve.
Right.

Atmosphere is tied into gameplay. Shoes and shapeups, not so much.

If the crowd and arena sounds aren't on point, it can make me not enjoy my experience.

Nobody saying that we dont want the graphics and details to be good. Its just that yall stressing it so much.

Right.

Atmosphere is tied into gameplay. Shoes and shapeups, not so much.

If the crowd and arena sounds aren't on point, it can make me not enjoy my experience.

So if the players all looked like southpark characters, you'd be gucci as long as the crowd and arena are lit? Literally all we're talking about is the experience. The deeper the detail, the more the lines blur between game and art. You want things to be accurate in one fashion, but then the others don't matter? Why wouldn't I want Lebron to wear lebron sneakers if he does on the actual court? Same way we all had a problem with Steve Kerr calling games while also coaching in 2k14. If details aren't accurate, it affects the overall presentation and authenticity.

Stop exaggerating things to make a point please.

I am clearly saying atmosphere matters. CLEARLY saying it.

EYE am not the one in here saying nothing but gameplay matters. That is hot dogs.

Last edited:
He mentioned gameplay matters.

I said ATMOSPHERE is tied into gameplay.

I said shoes not so much, meaning it isn't tied into GAMEPLAY. That isn't me saying it doesn't matter at all.

The atmosphere is a non factor to me. It's cool to notice for like a week at best. I only play online modes though so all the extra presentation stuff I miss.

I feel tou. But for us offline dudes that don't listen to music while playing, it is SAD that in playoff games, you home team fans sitting on their hands as if it is a preseason game

So if the players all looked like southpark characters, you'd be gucci as long as the crowd and arena are lit? Literally all we're talking about is the experience. The deeper the detail, the more the lines blur between game and art. You want things to be accurate in one fashion, but then the others don't matter? Why wouldn't I want Lebron to wear lebron sneakers if he does on the actual court? Same way we all had a problem with Steve Kerr calling games while also coaching in 2k14. If details aren't accurate, it affects the overall presentation and authenticity.
That Steve Kerr nonsense would crack me up. One year they played Started From the Bottom as the national anthem when me and my homie were playing. Instant :rofl: :lol: :smh:

I feel tou. But for us offline dudes that don't listen to music while playing, it is SAD that in playoff games, you home team fans sitting on their hands as if it is a preseason game
A did a mean and one dunk in MyPlayer that put us up late in the 4th quarter in the Playoffs and no nothing. Not a replay, nor the crowd getting hype, nada. Had me like :frown: :stoneface: too.

Last edited:
Was playing a few days ago one home court and I hit a 3 with 24 left on the clock in the 4th to put us up. It was basically the game winning shot. I got nothing. I was hype. The crowd was not and this was a home game. They did not care at all. ****** was in the crowd doing they nails and watching youtube highlights of other players. Didn't give a damn.

Back
Top Bottom