OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

Hopefully they figured out a way to end some of the trolling on the pro am. Me and the homies linked up to play some lame little kids, how did I know they were little kids? Bc the whole damn court was white, everything. You couldn't tell where half court was or the Trey ball line. So damn lame.

Last edited:
I absolutely agree atmosphere means something. The other night I beat wilts record in game 4 of a sweep in the nba finals against the spurs to win the championship..nobody said anything. Fans didnt care. Analysts didnt care. I didnt even get interviewed after lmao. Game ended..shaq and kenny just said..wow..that was a lot of points. Twitter said nathan.

It serves a purpose bruh. I loved it. People still troll pausing the damn game every second after they make a shot or dunk
So why give them another tool to troll with that WILL delay the game.

The addition of it doesn't justify what could and will go wrong when it is added

Nobody has drinks or food in they hands. We should have full 3d interactive crowds with celebs at the big game. I want to see fans run on the court once in awhile and have security chase them down. The guy with the mop clean up a wet spot during free throws. Balls boys, towel guy. Players with cups in the hands. That Should all be included in the game by now.
Atmosphere sucks on 2k.

Last edited:
Nobody has drinks or food in they hands. We should have full 3d interactive crowds with celebs at the big game. I want to see fans run on the court once in awhile and have security chase them down. The guy with the mop clean up a wet spot during free throws. Balls boys, towel guy. Players with cups in the hands. That Should all be included in the game by now.
Atmosphere sucks on 2k.

Yall joking right

It serves a purpose bruh. I loved it. People still troll pausing the damn game every second after they make a shot or dunk
So why give them another tool to troll with that WILL delay the game.

The addition of it doesn't justify what could and will go wrong when it is added

That level of thinking says that nothing should be invented because of the possibility of it being used improperly and for reasons other than intended. Dont invent cars b..people may use them to hit other people with them. If something is good, something is good. You don't deny the creation of something because of how it may be manipulated. You create it in a way that it is very difficult to use otherwise than intended.

Atmosphere sucks on 2k.

Yall joking right
joking or not..that is very realistic. It does happen..all the time irl.

Jay-Barclays-NBA-2K13-2.jpg

That level of thinking says that nothing should be invented because of the possibility of it being used improperly and for reasons other than intended. Dont invent cars b..people may use them to hit other people with them. If something is good, something is good. You don't deny the creation of something because of how it may be manipulated. You create it in a way that it is very difficult to use otherwise than intended.
Yea ok.....

Yea it was. I want to do all the MPLAYER stuff but I don't want to create myself while doing it

I would like them to make as realistic as possible in terms of hairstyles, water boy, coaches and teammates more active and getting excited as well, curry turning around after some threes, intros like 2k11, etc. but truthfully don't give a poop.

Improve the gameplay please.

I'm sick of getting blocked on a Fastbreak dunk by random players who would never block that.

Sick of my players using the wrong side of the basket when laying the ball in.

Sick of players getting blocked on a jumper that would never get blocked.

Sick of pump faking so I can drive and I end up getting fouled because the guy is in the air killing my easy buckets.

Sick of players not being able to finish at the rim.

Sick of not being able to hit fadeaway shots at all!!!!!!!

Sick of not putback dunks on team up.

Sick of people pressing timeout on team up to get people to quit.

Sick of losing the ball while dribbling. ( I know not to dribble into people of course but sometimes this happens on dumb reasons.)

Sick of players the shot meters helping people out.

Sick of not being able to steal passes you see coming and if your a little early you get taken out of the play.

Sick of dudes being able to run a Fastbreak all game by just throwing the ball up. Cpu defense is horrible on getting back on defense.

I would like them to make as realistic as possible in terms of hairstyles, water boy, coaches and teammates more active and getting excited as well, curry turning around after some threes, intros like 2k11, etc. but truthfully don't give a poop.

Improve the gameplay please.

I'm sick of getting blocked on a Fastbreak dunk by random players who would never block that.

Sick of my players using the wrong side of the basket when laying the ball in.

Sick of pump faking so I can drive and I end up getting fouled because the guy is in the air killing my easy buckets.

Sick of players not being able to finish at the rim.

Sick of losing the ball while dribbling. ( I know not to dribble into people of course but sometimes this happens on dumb reasons.)

Sick of not being able to steal passes you see coming and if your a little early you get taken out of the play.

Sick of dudes being able to run a Fastbreak all game by just throwing the ball up. Cpu defense is horrible on getting back on defense.

Back
Top Bottom